Day 2

I've been trying to figure out what is going on with my parents but I haven't been able to get anything that can help me figure out what is going on with my parents. They aren't talking, never in the same room or anything it's like they are two random strangers that has never met. On the other side I haven't been able to stop thinking about that one guy Jykip. It's like he is burned in to my brain. I wonder if I will find him at school again. I will definitely speak like a normal person next time not like a cd-player that is stuck or something. Hopefully this time MACKENZIE won't be neer us to ruin it. Like last time. 😒She is such a dramaqueen. Am I right?. She can't go one day without having to insult someone to make her look better. You know she remains me of a penny, two face and worthless. Lol. I mean she should stop acting like she knows everything, because she is not Google, am I right?Today my parents dit something weird, they went out for a very long time and came back with a lot of paperwork slamd it on the table and went into separate rooms. I went to look what the paperwork was,and I was surprised of what I saw. Okay I don't really know what I saw, the words were funny words but it doesn't look good. (THE NEXT DAY) So it's my second day of school and I'm hoping to see, you know who, again. I've been looking for him through the entire school jet nothing. Finally I have found him come out of the gym and man can I say that he has really been workingout because his mucles are really big and dreamy. I decided I would go to him and talk to him then all of the sudden I got butterflies in my stomach but I told my self that I'm going to do this thing, so I went to him and stood in front of him like a statchwho and sterd at him like a weirdo. He thought I was crazy si he walk away from me. I was so imberist that I emedidly ran to the bathroom and locked myself in one of the cubes I sat there for a very minutes intel I hurd someone come in. It was MACKENZIE she was talking about how much she wishes that she and Jykip could get back to gather again. I was so shocked to hear that they had a rilyshinship. And that she has a plan to make him julus sothat he would ask her out again. I won't to tell him but I have only known him for two days. I haven't given him much reason to believe me jet. I don't know what to do. On the other side my parents finely tolk to eachother well sort-of they wore jelling and stuff. I just sat in my room for a long time til they stop fighting. I'm starting to think that they are going to split up but that is know reason for wi we moved. I don't know enemore its al sou convaising to me. I really don't want them to split up wat will happen to me I would go to a foster care plyse,...move agent and alone. I won't be able to take it. This is a lot of pressure on me. And the worst part is I have nobody to talk to about this no-one to help me through this process. The is the worst days of my life. Not tumescent wat am I going to do with the hole MACKENZIE thing.🙇. Nothing makes sense any more. 😥I need help. That is when I got a idea. I was going to do everything I can to make him vaindout him self so that he can sai no to her. This is going to be very hard to do. As I came out the bathroom I noticed something on the ground. I picked it up opend it. It was a list of everything MICKENZE was going to do to make Jykip foll in love with her again. That is when I got a even better idea. I was going to sabitash al of the things she had pland and stop them ever geting back to gather. This mait just work.

SORRY GUYS I'M BUSEY WITH THE NEXT PAGE BUT I WILL FINISH IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE plz vote