Chapter 1

"Kylo!" I sighed I had been yelled at a lot lately, and by lately I meant daily. I pulled my long black and silver hair up into a tight knot on my head.  Then I bolted out of my room and down the stairs almost tripping over Comet my black lab.  He looked up at me and then returned to sleeping.  "KYLO!" Atlas screamed I flinched and scrambled into the kitchen were Atlas was sitting.  "You're late," She grumbled,   "Go fetch some crobonauts," She smiled.  I trudged up the stairs and pulled out my hair knot and threw on a slutty looking shirt and shorts.  I make sure that my bra was showing too.  I flinched at my appearance in the mirror and thumped down the stairs and out the front door.  I walked out to the road pretending to be focused on my phone.  I heard footsteps and looked up from my phone, shrugged and looked back down.  I felt the icy hands of a crobonaut and flinched.  He wrapped his hands around arms and stared making his way forward.  I suppressed the urge to shiver and motioned for him to follow me.  He handed me a twenty and walked back towards my house.  I walked in and he followed stopping at the door and throwing a sign on it: IN SESSION DO NOT DISTURB. I shivered and walked up the stairs removing my top and shorts. I stared at my thin body and flushed.  I was more of a prairie compared to my older sisters mountains.  I stared at the outfit Atlas had picked out for me.  I grabbed it a towel and walked into my bathroom.  Atlas had gotten me an assortment of beauty products that I never really used.  I grabbed the razor and looked up how to use it.  I hopped into the shower and washed and conditioned my hair, before scrubbing down my body.  I shaved and stepped out of the shower.  "Callie," I called,  She walked in and stared at me before looking me up and down.  She walked out and walked back in carrying a lot of makeup and a lot of scary looking equipment.  

IF NOBODY COMMENTS OR VOTE I WILL DISCARD SOON IM NOT SURE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

If you want to be in the story comment (first 3 will get in and maybe others)

Name:

Age:

Appearance:

Clothing:

Gender:

Extra: