Freefalling

"You have no soul,you might as well be a monster!Freak!"

"No soul?People like you shouldn't even be born!"

"Yeah you should go take a relaxing fall off Mt.Ebott.Haha!"

In school I take these as jokes,but at home,I'm suffering.Ive been living on my own for my entire year now and nothing's changed.Every night I'm crying myself to sleep in hopes to keep up this ridiculous act.

I hugged my pillow close to me as the moonlight illuminated the dark room,and I stared at the razor on my dresser."No.....I'm not that low.....yet..."
I just cry harder into my pillow and then I struck me.

If they don't want me here anymore,then why don't I just disappear?Ill fucking take their advice,it's not like I have a purpose in this hell hole.

I grabbed a sketch book with some colored pencils and darted out the apartment.I felt the cool breeze hit my skin as I started walking out the town toward the summit of the huge mountain.

When I started getting higher up the lights from the town looked amazing,I'm glad it's one of the last things I'll be seeing.There was a huge hole and I decided that was where I was going.

"I can't see the bottom...."I turned around and went on my tippy toes,letting gravity take control of my body,tears falling down my face.

When I was falling I could see that it seemed to pixelate around me for a moment and the word error appeared all around me.Then I hit rock bottom.

WHat¿A HuMAn?whAt iS WronG WiTh ThIs ONe?

-------

I woke next to some flowers,the smell was intoxicating.I wanted to move,but then I realized that some of the flowers were splattered red with my blood.
"I'll just stay here..."
My sketch book and colored pencils were next to me and I looked up to see a pitch blackness.

"Why can't I see the surface?"
I tried to move my legs but I seemed to be restrained somehow.There is nothing holding me down though....
There was a chilly aurora passing through me causing me to shiver.

I heard footsteps.I turned my head as far as I could but I couldn't see anything.Who would be all the way down here?!?

"Your looking pretty dead in the water here."The pers-.....thing,came into my view and he had a hoodie on.It saw slightly torn and he had a giant scythe over his shoulder.My body froze in fear and I gulped.

"W-who the hell are you?!?"

One of his eyes started glowing and then that oh so familiar panel appeared.I chuckled knowing those reactions too well to seeing the blank square and nothing to do.

"No soul huh?Your a new one.Well I can't kill you....bummer."

He was forced to spare me and then I could move my limbs again.He started walking away toward a large door.

"I'll see you when you really die somehow.Well se-"

"You never told me who you were."

"You didn't either."

"I'm (y/n).Now who are you?And are you a skeleton?!?"

"Just call me Death."

"Now where am I?"

"Questions,questions.Your in the Underground,home to monsters."