THE LAST CHAPTER

Mark couldn't believe he was about to admit this, but......he thinks he actually fell for Jack. There was just something about the green-haired boy that made his heart swell with love. No matter if he was singing with Jack or just listening to his obnoxiously loud voice, Mark loved his presence, his thoughts, his voice......him.

That love song they sang is what put Mark over the edge and into an abyss of love for him. No matter what Mark did, he could not get his heart off of the loud, loud boy.

This is it, Mark thought, I need to tell Jack how I feel--I want him to be mine.

With the biggest smile he has ever had, Mark walked down the hallway in search of Jack. He turned a corner and saw Jack's beautiful floof of green hair. Mark sighed lovingly.

He walked closer to Jack when he saw something he never would have thought to see.

Boobs Mackenzie. Messing with his man.

Mark ran at full speed at her, yelling an aggressive battle call to scare her away.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE MESSING WITH MY MAN BOOBS MACKENZIE! I'LL MURDER YOU! I SHALL MURDER ALL OF YOU!"

Boobs Mackenzie looked frightened. She was terrified, but didn't move.

"THAT'S IT!" Mark yelled. He got his katana out from his back pocket and killed Boobs Mackenzie.

"MARK WHAT DID YOU DO?" Jack screamed, terrified that he just witnessed a murder right in front of his eyes.

"I," Mark said as he looked down at Boob Mackenzie's lifeless body, then slowly, hopefully, at Jack, "I did it for you. For us."

"WHAT THE FOOK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MARK YOU JUST KILLED SOMEONE?!?!?"

"With her gone, we can finally be together Jack; we can finally be in love."

Jack looked stunned, then he looked angry, "You can't kill people Mark! It's not right!"

"It's not right morally," Mark said, "but it's right for us."

"NO!" Jack yelled, "I'm telling the police! You're crazy!"

Mark felt his heart swell again, but this time with betrayal. Jack, the love of his life, was going to send Mark to jail? All Mark wanted to do is make things right between them, so their love can grow and bloom. Didn't Jack understand that Boobs Mackenzie was just a distraction? That he should be with Mark instead?

"You can't do that Jack. Please don't. I just want us to be together."

"I can't be with a murderer!"

"So...you'll never love me?"

"YES! YOU KILLED SOMEONE, MARK!!!!"

Mark was never felt like this before. This betrayal, this unappreciated, this heartbroken.

"Jack," he said, looking at Jack with blank eyes, "I thought you would love me, but I thought wrong. I thought we could overcome anything, but I thought wrong. But for some reason I still love you."

Mark looked at Jack. Jack looked back, his mind racing with fear, confusion and pain.

"If I can't have you Jack," Mark said, standing still with something wicked in his eyes, "and if you don't love me," he reached into his pocket, "then I guess this is it" Mark pulled out the katana once again and aimed it at Jack, "No one else can have you".

Jack's face lit up with fear, "no Mark wait! I won't tell! Please don't do this!!!"

"I love you, Jack." And with that, Mark swung the katana, killing Jack.

There was only one thing that could make Mark's heart get over the boy, and that was the murder of him.