Part 1

Hay guys doing that story in english :D srry if thats bad to read i don't use google translate and i study the inglish so enjoy.

''Hey were Harry,Louis,Niall,Liam and Zayn''said all boys to the camera.''We are doing to put cameras on all of our house.We wanna watch what is going on when we sleep.In night we always hear somebody walking,knocking or baby crying.Thats scary Niall started cry one day.''said Harry to camera and boys looked to mirror and wave.Niall blushed and walked away.So boys put cameras on theyr bed rooms and in kitchen,living room and other rooms.''Day one / 1.00 am''said camera boys goed beds and start sleeping.(Harry and Niall lived togheter.)

Its three in morning.

Somebody comed in room.He started to take a blanked off but Harry waked up and stand up of the bed.Then door closed and Harry screamed:,,WHAT THE FUCK''Niall waked up and blanked starded fly.Harry jumped on bed.Then demon troped the blanked back and leaved.Niall looked Harry with scary look and went closer and hugged harry hard.Harry feeld how Niall's body shaked of scarrines.He huged him and they goed back to sleep.

In Louis room.

Louis was not sleeping he carred camera and lied on bed under blanket.He was saing:,,Its three in the morning.Somebody is walking.''He was scared.He was saing with out sound help.And then the door open soo hard and Louis screamed ''UUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!''Demon droped blanked away and taked Louis feed and pulled him off of the bed.But Louis holded hard of the bed and then demon let him go.Louis grabed camera and runned to Harry and Niall room.He open door and screamed help.But demon was faster and grabed his leg and pulled him fast.Louis goed out of the room saying ''HARRYYYYYYYYYYY''Harry runned to Louis but demon pushed him hard and Harry flyed on camera and falled down whit camera.Demon let louis go but he goed inside of Louis.Louis crawled to him and sniffed him.Harry's head was bleeding.Louis licked it and screamed in scary voice.Niall was quaiet all time.Louis seed camera and licket it with his tounge what was with harry blood.Harry waked and demon leaved Louis body.Louis help Harry stand and they go to bed. 

It was four morning and outside was sun so demon leaved house and boys sleeped good.

Hey guys hope u like it :)