Chapter 3

Hi guys. I suck at this story and i might delete it soon ... So yeah i didnt have any ideas so i dont noe but i was just bored ans wanted to upload for you for those who still read this crap :) anyways thank you for 700 reads x.x and sorry if any mistakes im bad at english but I try ^^ have fun reading.

~Couple weeks later~

For those couple weeks everything has been fine. Guys are having normal life and they are happy about it. Harry and Louis moved in together ( ;o ) and are happy about it. Liam is living alone just like Zayn and Niall. Today they are going to have movie night which they haven't had for long time.Sounds like fun.Doesn't it? Yes it does but ... to early to be happy. All the guys stepped in store to buy snacks and drinks for the movie night. Liam will be doing a twitcam so people could have fun with them. They bought anything they needed for special night. What movie are they watching? Scary movie. Sounds of laughing were heard when they walked out of the store to go to the car. After couple minutes of singing in car and little dance party they were at home. Loud talking and laughs here and there from 5 boys who were walking in that scary house which now didnt seem scary at all for them. If neighbours were watching them now outside or from their houses they would probably think those guys were crazy. It was 7:40 pm so they had 20 minutes till their movie night. Everyone was busy one who was picking out the movie,second and third who were changing their clothes to cozy home clothes and fourth and fifth who were pouring snacks and drinks in diffrent bowls and cups. They all were excited about the night. It was 8:05pm and everyone was at living room. Liam turned on the twitcam while Zayn turned the movie on. Living room was quiet. Very quiet. Soon there was loud screaming. No nothing vad happened. All the guys yelled "Hi" to camera. They smiled and waved and soon there were people spamming the chat with welcome backs. Boys were away from twitcam long so people who used to watch them were happy that they were back. Movie started. They were watching Paranormal activity 4. Small yells and laughs were heard in watching that movie. Everybody enjoyed that moment. But not for long because they heard steps coming from upstairs. They freeze. Hugging each other hard they continued to watch movie like steps from upstaris were nothing. Soon twitcams chat was like going to blow up due to that spam what was coming from people who were watching boys. Liam looked at chat and freeze. Zayn poked him and looked at chat. So did the others and Liam let out a gasp. People were spamming about bottle of beet flying and shadow standing behind them. And then it happened, loud glass breaking was heard all around the room. That beer bottle what was flying now was on floor broken and wall covered in beer. Boys were scared to move. Tv turned off so did all the lights. Only thing what was giving them light to see was bright computer screen. It was only 10 pm. Is it happening again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haiiii. So im sorry about this chapter being short but im feeling sick and yeah :( and sorry if any mistakes ._. Hope you liked the story ^^