chapter 3: I hate mummys

Rebecca pov

I got dressed in a light blue dress that reached the floor with light pink streaks in it and had a armor looking top with beautiful Diamond embezzled beading designs which made a V in the back. And put on some light blue heels. I put my hair up in a bun with braids going in it.

I got in the car with my family i sat down next to Alex.

It be faster if we took a rickshaw. Said my dad. I smiled and looked outside.

Chinese New Year don't you just love this country they have so many extra little holidays and drinking is mandatory. Uncle john said. As i just laughed at him.

I can't believe we get to see your first big discovery it's exciting. My so called mother squealed.

That makes you and me both momster. I groaned.

after last night I'm surprised you want to see it at all. Alex breathed. We pulled up to the museum and i got out and walked in with Alex by my side.

There he is. Alex pointed.

Im so proud of you Alex. I smiled at him and gave gim a hug.

when do you get to open the Secaucus. Whispered our "mother"

when the official red tape has been cut.

does rest in peace mean anything to you too. My dad drones on.

Come dad one day this is gonna be me too so get used to it. I smiled.

so Rebecca stick around for the next few days so we can open it together.

I would like that very much thanks.

Alex, Rebecca go to Professor Wilson were here.

okay no problem oh I just don't wake the the big guy up while were gone. Alex told them. Dad started doing weird gestures as we walked off.

hey Alex this is all really really big stuff. And dad give him a tumbs up. I turned around and began to laughed so hard at his desperation.

And Rebecca you look very very lovely today. My mom smiled.

Whatever you say mom and dad. And we walked away.

We walked down the hall when we heard footsteps we turned around and saw a shadow and we began to follow it. We turned a conner and saw a girl standing there.

You never called after our last date. Alex joked.

I don't have time for your games Alex. Said the stranger.

you know my name but I don't know yours.

Its lin.

Well lin want to explain why you tried to kill me.

Wait she tried to kill you. I said angrily.

we could do that or we could save your parents. She whispered. We walked forward and was to people in a uniform and Wilson.

Wilson you son of a bicth. Me and alex whispered ay the same time.

I watched as a crap my mother's hand and moved her glove pulled out a knife ready to slice her finger but my mother punched in the nose but not hard enough because she stopped her and cut her finger. we watch the maze meant as a blood drips into the eye of Shangri La and as it changed colors and opened up.

get on with it O'Connell. said Wilso as he lifted the gun. My dad lifted the lid and pushed it off. I grabed a rope and swung down knocking Wilson on the ground.