battle on the beach part 2

Kitkay: *watches them fight * OK...

POV

The glitter force are fighting them and suddenly chloe lili and Emily disappeared .

Know its Kelsey and April vs. Brooha.

* in the shadow realm *

Lili and brute were in one place. Chloe and rascal in another place and Emily and Ulric in another.

* Emily and Ulric *
"What the... Ulric why did you bring me here!!"
"Don't worry lucky your safe with me"
" *blushes* OK um.. Huh!! Mrfmrfmfr"
She said as Ulrik kissed her.
But she seemed to enjoy it ....
She kissed back and then Ulric gave her a charm.
"Ulric what is this?" "Don't worry lucky its a dark charm that allows you to come to the shadow realm when ever you need me by your side." " oh OK"

Lili and brute.

"What were am I , ah! Brute?!"
"Hello peace" brute said as he hugged her.
Peace was surprised but hugged him back.
"Brute what am I doing here" "I don't know they just told me to be here alone with you." "That's OK..*kisses him*" and then brute grabbed her and kissed her back here you go. Brute gave her a dark charm. " thanks brute I'll use to come here whenever I need you"

*Chloe and rascal:):):):):):):)*

Rascal carries Chloe bridal style. Then chloe kissed him and he kissed back. Then they stooped for air." Rascal from what you said last month did you really mean it" " of course I did ice princess" then they kissed again as rascal put her down a/n so cute. "Use this whenever you need me and come here to think" " OK thanks rascal *blushes*" *rascal grabs her hips and Chloe put her hands around his neck and they kissed*

Kelsey and April vs. Brooha.

" April its princess time. princess wand give us your princess power! *transform into princesses and defeat Brooha* " glad that's over, what were is Chloe , Emily, and Lili!!"
"Were back!!!!" Chloe,Emily and Lili said at the same time. "Are you OK what happened?!" "Don't worry we were safe or so Ulric said" " Emily!!!" "Ops sorry I mean we should tell them that we were with Ulric,Rascal and Brute in different parts of the shadow realm" " well if you put it that way*blushes* its OK rascal is my boyfriend know" Chloe said." Hehe very funny girls wait rascal is your BOYFRIEND!!!" kitkay: remember to dare Chloe or I will have no dares for her.
Aka it was a dare from chichimang for Chloe to say that rascal was her boyfriend.