He Found Us. . . He Found Me

Rain Rosemarie Slade's Point Of View

"How did he find us, I thought we were safe? I've got to get Jace and Matt to hide" I thought, frantic to find a way to hide them without them knowing he found us.

"Jace, Matt come here we're going to play a game." I told them as they came darting by me. Seconds later both of them had stopped running and had turned to stare at me like I had lost my mind.

"What game, Rainy" Jason asked confused and I know why, I almost never play games with them. I was here to keep them safe and to love them, not to play games.

"You never play games anymore, Rain." Matt said sadly, I thought for a moment then told them what game we were going to play."

"We' re going to play hide and go seek, its that game where you guys go hide and I try to find you when I'm done counting, okay." I told them with a sad smile.

" Okay!!!" They said together, smiling.

" READY. SET. GO!" I whisper yelled, happy to see them smiling.

"Cute." said a deep scratchy voice from behind me. I quickly turned, that voice, is one that I never wanted to here again.

"You've murdered my parents and my sister. What do you want now, because your not going to get my little brothers!" I yelled venom filling my voice to the point where I didn't even recognize it .

"Well I guess you don't want to say hello to you big brothers," that monster said with a sick smile.

"What do you mean?! The last time I ever saw them was a year ago! The day before you killed some of the most important people in my life along with my sister!" I yelled.

"Rain, what do you mean killed the most important people in your life and Marie," again came a voice from behind me

"That voice, I know that voice but from where?! . . .No! No, it can't be him. It can't be Dominic!" I thought scared to turn to see if it really was my oldest brother.

"Dominic Henry Slade," I said as I turned to look at my older brothers face in shock, "Dom!"

"Hey, you never answered my question," said Dominic with a look in his eyes that I couldn't quite understand, "You gonna answer or stand there staring at me."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

~Rain Rosemarie Slade on the side > > >