Ocho

Song for the chapter: Butterfly by BTS.

Mark's POV

"You're meant to be with him, Mark." His voice echoed loudly.
The voice was everywhere. There was no escape. Why is he telling me to do this? I love him. How can I do this?

"Go, Mark... Go to Jinyoung. He's the one." Jackson said coming closer to me.

He's there right in front of me but for some reason I can't touch him. He was just like a butterfly. If I tried to touch him, he would fly away. I was afraid of that. I couldn't lose him.

"Jackson... Please don-don't leave me, Jackson." I shouted and tried to get closer to him.

"Mark, I'll always be with you... In here." He touched my chest, but I couldn't feel his touch.

I placed my hand on his which was on my chest. But I swear I couldn't feel his touch. Why?

"I- I love you, Jac---"

"Go, Mark... Say Yes!" He said.

Say yes to what? I was totally bewildered.

"Say yes! Mark!" He repeated.

"J-Jack...."

"JINYOUNG!" I woke up.

"Hyung?" BamBam scooted closer to me. "You just shouted 'Jinyoung' in your sleep." He sounded shocked.

I sighed and sat up. BamBam was already sitting up. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"I don't know what to do, Bam." I confessed. "What should I do? How should I move on?" I asked. "He said that its about time for me to move on."

"Hyung, are you willing to move on?" He asked me.

"I... I'm.. I don't know, Bam. I think I should. But I love him, Bam." I said.

"I know you do, hyung, that's why you keep him in your heart. He'll always watch over you. He wants you to move on too, hyung. It's for your own good." BamBam said.

I loved the fact that me and BamBam were very close. I could literally tell him anything and everything. He's so understanding and he never judges me. He accepts me for who I am. He tries to heal me. I love him with all my heart.

"Hyung?" He called me.

"Yes, Bam?" I asked.

"How do you feel towards Jinyoung Hyung?" He asked.

I almost choked on air. Why would he ask me this? I mean...just how did he come up with this question?

"Well, I don't know, BamBam. He's different than others." I replied.

"Do you want to give in to this arranged marriage?" He questioned.

"I don't know... But mom and dad... I don't know what to say to them and I don't know what Jinyoung will think of it. I don't even know what is his answer." I answered.