Devastation

Authors note: This is my first time writing. Please don't judge too harshly 😂 This will be a short chapter but the others will be longer. I do not own any characters they belong to J.K Rowling.
*Hermione POV*
They're gone. All of them. Harry, Ron, Ginny, Neville and Luna. All of their deaths replay like a video over and over. Harry being the boy-who-lived and hero tried to face You-kn-Voldemort and his followers by himself, he kept the fight going for what seemed like hours but died when Avery distracted him and Voldemort finally sent the killing curse to him. My best friend is gone..Oh and there's Ron.. Ron being who he is ran after Rosier as he pinned me to a wall taunting me and pushing himself against me with his wand pressed against my throat. It was sickening really. I felt a lump form in my throat thinking about him. Oh Ron.. Why be so brave? Oh and Ginny. She was chased by Fenrir Greyback and.. I breathe out heavily trying to get the scene to stop playing in my head. Then there's Neville. He was so brave. He stood up to Bellatrix wanting to avenge his parents only to have the Cruciatus curse thrown at him. He kept a straight face bearing the pain until it killed him. Then there's Luna. All I know is that she was sent a orange curse then she disappeared and wasn't seen during the battle. They must have thought me to be dead. I keep my eyes closed shut not wanting to open them to the reality of the war but yet I have to if I want to stop seeing them. I hesitantly open one eye, squinting from the surrounding smoke left from the fire in the castle. My eyes adjust and I'm face to face with Ginny's lifeless eyes  and limp body, blood pooled around her red hair like a halo. I sit up so fast my head spins and I scream into the abyss of death then fall into unconsciousness unaware of the platinum blonde figure looming behind me with a look of deep sorrow.