The "Guess my YouTuber Crush" Challenge

Ellie Mae's POV:

That Sunday morning, I woke up to JC's dog, Wishbone, licking my face and smiling.

"Why are you in here?" I asked Wushbone.

His response was a loud bark, followed by a howl that woke up all the guys, due to my door being open so you could hear.

"Teehee!" I say high pitched just to annoy the guys since they obviously just woke up.

"Wow... you sound just like Connor when you did that," said Kian, in a tired tone.

"What can I say? I learned the best from big bro!" I say pointing to a half-asleep Connor.

"... What? Oh, yea.. the best of the best!" Connor said, still sleepy. I giggled at his response.

"Ok, I gotta get dressed for my videos today, so.. if you guys excuse me," I say getting out of bed.

"Yea, its all good, we'll just go now," Ricky says, while they start walking out of the room.

I shut the door and start playing The Hunger Games: Catching Fire album. (a/n LOVE IT) I then grab my hair brush and start singing into it like a microphone, because I have issues.

I then hear my phone go off, hearing One Direction. I jump on my bed like a ninja and then answered my phone.

"Hello?" I asked the other person.

"Hey girl! Its Rebecca!" I hear my good friend Rebecca Black. Yes, the girl who sang 'Friday' well, she's my really good gal-pal.

"Hey! So, you still coming over at 12, right?" I ask her excited.

"Of course, well, I kinda called to see if it was ok to come in an hour.." she said to me.

"Yea! I'll just get the guys to finish cleaning and it'll be good," I say while Rebecca giggles.

"Ha! Well, gotta go. See you later, boo!" she says in the phone.

"Teehee, later angel!" I said to her while hanging up the phone.

I then headed to the shower and hopped in. As I usually do in my shower, I always think about life and sone deep shiz, if ya know what I mean. Next, I jumped out and headed in my room to see my laid out clothes.

I first put on my bra and panties, DUH. Ya nastys. Then u put on my pink, tight, crop-top with a navy belt, and my floral skirt, with my sparkly flats to match! I then started to head back to my bathroom with the door open because of the shower steam.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALLLLL" I hear Connor sing, down the hall.

"I NEVER HIT SO HARD IN LOVE!!!" I sing back.

"SHUT-UP, DIS IS MAH SONG" says a very sassy Connor.

I start to laugh and also dry my hair. After 10 long minutes of drying and styling, I just put on mascerra and lip gloss. Natural looks usually work for me well. I walked into the living room to see a surprised Kian and JC on the couch.

"Dang, girl!" Kian said, while JC whistled at me.

I blushed and then said, "Thank ya boys. You don't look quite bad yourselves!"

"I know, it took me an hour to fix my weave, its gorgeous right?" says JC in a valley girl voice.

"It looks amazing, honey child" I say back to him as he smiles.

I then heard the doorbell ring and went to go answer it. Luckily, it was Rebecca. Rebecca was wearing her hair in curls, as usual with her natural eyeshadow and clear lip gloss. The outfit she wore was a turquoize baby-doll tee with her light wash denim shorts and her white converse. She then gave me the biggest hug, as I did back.