Chapter 1: Meet Nicole Amethyst Sy

Bonjour! :)

Before I tell you the story of my heart life, let me first introduce myself. I'm Nicole Amethyst Sy. Most of my friends call me by my first name. But my closest friends call me by the name Nica. And yes you're right. I was born on February 14, 1993. That's why my parents named me after my birthstone. 

I'm a miracle baby as they say coz my mom was already 42 years old when she gave birth to me. My family migrated to Canada when I was 7. We returned here in the Philippines for some reasons.  -___-  Though my Brother and I are against it, we cannot do anything. They're our parents. We must follow whatever they say. 

Since I already had my 1st year college in Canada, some of my subjects were credited so when I go to school this June, I will already be in my 2nd year. I'll be taking up a Degree in BS Accountancy majoring in Business Administration. 

That's all i can say for now. You'll know me better as the story goes by. :)

***

"Hey Lil Sis. I'll meet you at the gate at 5pm sharp. Don't be late."

That's my brother, John. He's well, uhh, a sweet but annoying brother. He's also taking up a Business Course though on a different University. He doesn't want to be in the same school as mine. i don't know why.  

"Yes, I'll be there. See ya." 

So, I entered the school's campus and tried to find my classroom which is Class II-A. I had a hard time looking for it since it's my first time to be here. And the thing that I don't like the most is to be late. I don't want to get attention from others. It somewhat irritates me.

Fortunately, I arrived in my classroom 15 minutes early. As a new student, I sat in the corner at a seat in the back. I can see the people staring at me. I guess they haven't been told yet about their new classmate. 

At Exactly 9 am,  the bell rang which signals the start of classes.

"Good Morning, Class II-A! How's your vacation?" 

"Boring." And the class started to have their own little conversations. Well me? I just stared at my Professor. Uhh, This is what i hate about first days. Especially that I don't know anyone from this class. I Miss Canada! Huhu. :( 

"Quiet! Okay. Since it's our first day, I would like you to introduce yourselves. But I'd like it to be unique so you need to state an adjective that describes you before your name which starts with the first letter of your name."  

I can hear some uhh, what the heck, and some other negative comments from my classmates. 

"So i'll start okay? Hi! I'm Adorable Adonis Co." Then my classmates laughed. Who wouldn't? HAHA  "Stop laughing. Prof's turning red! HAHA That's my real name. But just call me Mr. A, or Mr. Co. Whoever calls me Adonis will get an instant F in this subject. Okay?"  

So everybody took turns in introducing themselves. We had Cheesy Chester, Smexy Smith, Grumpy gary and other funny adjectives. When it was my turn, everybody was silent. UGHH. I hate this. 

Everybody's eyes are on me. -__- Maybe because they've known each other sine last year and I am like he only new student here. Can't you just look at Mr. Adon.. Mr. A. Don't look at me. >__< 

But I had to start introducing myself. "Uhh, Hi! I"m Nervous Nicole Amethyst Sy." Then I smiled. I can hear them mumbling some words that i really do not understand. WHAT THE.     -____- 

"Quiet Class!" Thanks Sir. 

"As I was saying, I'm really nervous. But I do hope that we can be friends. Thank you!" Then I sat down as fast as I could. 

"Let's be more than friends!" A guy said out of no where. I think he's Frank Frank. The class chuckled and so am I. 

After the last person, Mr. A checked his notebook and asked, "Guys. Do you know where Miguel Alfonso is?"

"Don't worry about him! He's just out there!" Mark said.

"Tsk. Still the same Miguel... So that's it for now! I'll see you then tomorrow!" Mr. A 

Hmm, I think I'm going to enjoy this class :) 

***

Since it's still early, I decided to roam around the campus and try to find a private place. By private, I mean, a quiet place where I could spend my time thinking about different things. ;) And tadaaa. I was lucky enough to find this beautiful sanctuary behind our school grounds. It's a little far behind the main building. It's a garden full of different flowers with big trees surrounding the place. it's really beautiful and the scene right in front of me is spectacular. I can see the city from up here coz this place is pretty high. 

I'll name this place, The Amethyst Garden. <3

I lay down in the grass and watch the amazing view in front of me. I fell asleep.

"OHMYGOSH! It's already 4:45! I'll be dead. :|" I almost screamed when I said that.  My Brother's going to kill me! 

"Tsk. Ang ingay naman oh! Pwedeng manahimik?"

There was a sudden voice out of nowhere. KYAAAH. Who's that person? (>.>) (<.<) (>.<)

"Who are you? Where are you? What are you?" I'm scared. 

"I'll be your worst nightmare if you don't leave at a count of three. 1..2...2 1/4"

Then I ran as fast as I could. 

To be continued :)

 Comments are well appreciated. Even thoguh it's a criticism, I'll be more than glad to hear your opinions <3