Intro

Hello! This book is specifically made for roleplaying, and I do hope you enjoy it! Now, sadly, there are some rules...

1. NO MARY/GARY-SUES! This is a big one! If you don't know what this is, I'll explain it further.

2. Please do not reply too simply, you're partner has to have something to go off of. You should have at least two sentences.

3. If you wish to roleplay smut, please take it to your PMs.

4. If the subject your roleplay is possible triggering (self-harm, rape, abuse, and so on..) then please ask if its okay with whoever roleplaying you're with first.

5. No power-playing or god-moding. I will explain further if you do not know what these are.

6. Ask you're roleplay partner their limits, and please make such they're having as much as you. If they seem bored, try to make it more interesting or just stop the roleplay.

7. You must submit a character template before you start roleplaying. This is simple to make sure your character is not a Mary/Gary-sue. If you want I will post you're character, and people who wish to roleplay with you will see it.

8. Tell me if someone is breaking a rule. I don't see everything, ya know!

9. If you want to roleplay a specific character that is not your own, make sure you're actually roleplay like that character.

10. Do not insult someone for their character. If you don't like it, simply end the roleplay.

11. NO CRACK ROLEOPLAY. I will explain further if needed.

Now that's all the rules! You will be given two warnings before you are no longer allowed to roleplay. If you have any questions, pm me or comment.