Ocs

Here are all the OCS that wish to be posted in this book:

____________________________
Full Name: Yuuki Kudo

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Birthday: December 14th

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Language/accents: English

Birth place: L.A.

S/O: Gay

Traits: Rude, Arrogant, Trustworthy, Geeky, Gullible

Looks (ref pics are allowed): Brown/Red Hair, Gray Eyes, Slim, Small rounded nose, Thin lips, Lean, Heart-shaped face, 5'4, He is usually seen glaring.

Attire: He usually wears layers. He leans more into darker colors, but on occasion he'll wear lighter. He wears black rounded glasses most of the time, even though he owns contacts.

Scars/piercings: He had one piercing in his left ear lobe and a three ringed piercing in the cartilage of the same ear. He had a faint scar across his stomach from falling out of a tree when he was younger.

Family: Yuuki was adopted and never met his "real" family. His adoption parents are very kind and open-minded, but still very strict. He has a older sister who he envies since she is blood related to the family.

School/Grade: Yuuki is now turning in applications for college, he recently graduated.

Career: He works at a local bakery, though he'll never admit it.

Likes: He enjoys listening to music, his taste varies but he mostly listens to Joel Faviere, All Time Low, and Evanscence. He had an odd fascination with cats. He was on a swimming team in highschool and still swims on a regular basis.

Dislikes: He gets nauseous around blood. He hates liars, though he is one sometimes. He doesn't like embarrassing situations, since he's easily embarrassed.

Race/Species: Japanese-American/Human

Status (single or taken): Single, Recovering from a past relationship.

Backstory/History: Yuuki was found at four years old at the doorstep of The Nation's Home For Parentless Children, which was the adoption center. He was told that he told the house lady that his mommy and daddy told him to go there because they didn't want him anymore, Yuuki has no memory of this. He stayed at the adoption center for four years until he was adopted by the family he had now. Yuuki wasn't very popular in school, but he did have a small group of three friends he hung out with. Yuuki had a knack for solving puzzles and mysteries, he decided he wanted to be a detective at the young age of 15. That was also the age he found his first love. Yuuki confessed to one of his friends, that friend decided to try it out. Yuuki tried to be the best boyfriend he could be, he made a few mistakes but was quickly forgiven. After a year or so, Yuuki's boyfriend got addicted to alcohol. He quit school to feed his addiction, and always asked for money. Yuuki always gave it to him, wanting to make him happy. Soon his boyfriend also started stealing from him and much more. It took Yuuki quite awhile to figure out he was in a codependent relationship, four years to be exact. He finally ended the relationship, which was very hard to do. Now it's present time and he ended the relationship two months ago. He's looking for a college now while secretly working at a bakery.

Character owned by: @DestAnonymous
_______________________