Ch.1

Starting off the day with a nice cup of coffee would have been amazing if I had not been woken up by loud grunts and moans. Not my usual wake up call, but I mean I guess my life needs a little twist to it. My brother and his 'girlfriend'  have been going at it for twenty minutes now, and lord only knows how long it was since they started. My hand itches to slam against the wall to tell them to shut the hell up, but i don't wanna be the one to kill the 'mood'. I hear a loud moan break through my wall and I nearly gag in disgust. Fucking nasty. I sigh and get up from my warm blankets and walk to my bedroom door. Swinging it open as loud as I can to just let them know I'm here. But it seems it doesn't work when i hear yet another high pitched moan. It's like nine in the morning, it's too early for that shit. I jog down the stairs and into the kitchen and go straight for the fridge. I'm kinda in a strawberry and yogurt mood. I open my fridge and reach for the strawberries and yogurt, and pull them out to rinse the strawberries. I pick out about five strawberries and put them in a strainer. I set them in the sink and start rinsing them out. Once I'm done with that I get a bowl to but my yogurt in. I grab a spoon and scoop out two big spoonfuls of yogurt and put them in the bowl. Once I'm finished with taking the strawberries out of the sink and put all of the stuff away, I take a big bite of my delicious concoction. I hear my brothers door open and soon after I hear loud giggles and footsteps trudging down the stairs. I look up from my bowl. "Bradley that felt so-" i cough letting her know I am indeed sitting in the stool about seven feet from her making her stop mid sentence.  "Shit Bradley! I told you she was here!" She says and glares at him. "Amelia, i thought you went to maceys yesterday?" He says. "No, smart one, that was on Thursday." I say, setting down my spoon. "Oh, sorry." He says scratching his neck. "Yeah yeah nothing I haven't heard before anyways." I say. "Just make sure I'm actually not here next time,  got it?" I ask and he nods. "Good" I say. I pick up a strawberry and pop it in my mouth taking the stem off first since I was too lazy to chop them. Julie and my brother both wander around the kitchen to find something to eat. I finish off my bowl and set it in the sink. I turn around and look at them both sharing a plate of cold waffles. "You guys are just nasty man." I say and shake my head. I turn to leave the kitchen and head to my room upstairs. Just as I'm about to walk through my doorframe I hear my phone blaring. I jog to my nightstand and pick it up. Maceys name flashing on the home screen. I answer the call and she sighs. "Took me about two phone calls, jeez." She says. "I was downstairs hoe, eating. What do you want?" I ask her. She laughs. "When are you not eating? But anyways, I just called to tell you that we are going to a party tonight. So pick out an outfit." She says. I sigh, "another one? We just went to one last Saturday man." I say. "You can never party too hard, let's go, it'll be lit as fuck." She says and this time it's my turn to laugh. "Ew don't say that ever again, and fine whatever, I'll pick something out." I say. "Good, good. See you then homie!" She ends the call and I set down my phone. She sure is a party animal.  I sigh and sit on my bed. I'm definitely not wearing a dress because I don't want to worry about it inching upwards with every step I take. I stand up and walk to my closet and see what's inside. My black crop top with long sleeves catches my eye and I take it off the hanger. I look down at my shoes and pick out a pair of black platform ankle boots, and I settle on wearing my light washed ripped jeans with a red flannel to go around my waste. Not too fancy, but cute. I set all my clothes down on my dresser and lay back in bed. I still have a few hours to kill, so what's better to do than watch supernatural?