Chapter15

Diamond POV

So yesterday, Gabriela told us what happened. I think that its great! My plan is working. So, I'm gonna get Mark to take Tiara out on a date then, we're gonna kidnapp her. I'm gonna do a little sweet talk to Elisa and get her on our team then, we'll see if Kurtis could have her now..

Kurtis POV

I was currently at the trap taking care of some business. Someone knocked on the door so I told them to come in.

"Wassup?" I nodded my head once.

"Somebody wanted to give you this." They handed me a note.

"Thanks.".

I read it and it said:

I hope you like your present
Elisa x

I scrunched the note up and threw it in the small bin in the corner.

"Thirsty ass hoe!" I smacked my teeth.

Tiara POV

I was currently at home doing a few house work. Kurtis was at work and was coming back soon. I done a bit of cooking, cleaning the bathroom, fixing the bedrooms and living rooms too. I was just doing the laundry because I had to get my shirt washed too.

I was arranging Kurtis' clothes when I came across a pair of red and black lingerie but only the bottom.

"The fuck?" I muttered under my breath.

I don't have this. I started to walking around the room thinking. What if its mine? But then I came across something else.

"Oh hell no!".

LATER

I heard the door open and I rolled my eyes.

"Wassup baby?" He attempted to kiss my cheek.

I moved away from him and smacked my teeth.

"What's up wit you?" He sat down.

"Do not come into this house and act like everything is cool!".

"What are you talking about-?" He furrowed his brows.

"This!" I showed him the underwear.

"Where the hell did that come from?".

"I don't know you tell me, I found them in your draw!" I threw it at him and stood up.

"I-its not what it looks like." He followed me.

"Then what does it look like? I can't believe you actually cheated on me! Do you know what? I don't even know the full story." I sighed.

"Who is she?" I folded my arms.

"Who?" He scratched his head.

"The bitch dumbass! Who the fuck is she?!" I began to shout again.

"It's that girl.".

"What girl?".

"Elisa.".

My eyes widened.

"Imma find that bitch and take care of her!".

"No no no, it's fine. I'll go." He tried to stop me.

"No, move the hell outta my way! I'm gonna go!" I tried to break free.

"Your staying here!".

"Fine! If I can't go, then you can't either!".

"Whatchu talking about?" He let me go eventually.

"Hm..you wait and see." I squinted my eyes and walked away.

"Tiara, where are you going-? Tiara!" He shouted.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I wasn't about to kill him but what I was about to kill was his tyres.

"T- what are you doing with the damn knife?" He followed me outside.

I got the knife and violently put it into each tyre.

"Oops, now we both can't go." I covered my mouth and went back inside.

"Why the fuck you do that for-!".

I slammed the door in his face.

"Boy bye!" I rolled my eyes.

Kurtis POV

Damn! I did not see that coming. I didn't know T was like this! I always thought of her being the calm kind but no, she ain't.
Now a nigga had nowhere else to go! Great! I called up Jon to pick me up and he came within 10 minutes.

"How did it go?" He asked when I got in the car.

"Well, she screamed her head off and popped the tyres of my car." I smacked my teeth.

"All four?".

I nodded.

"That's cold.".

"I'm stupid mane. I knew I had that coming. I knew Elisa liked me since day.." I put my head in my hand.

"It's cool. You can always crash at my crib.".

"Thanks mane but I really gotta patch things up with T.".

"Well that ain't gonna happen today.".

I don't know what Imma about to do..

Tiara POV

My doorbell rang and I looked through the peephole. I saw Morgan and Oliver standing there. Once I opened it, I bursted out crying.

"He cheated.." I cried on their shoulders.

LATER

"I don't think it was his fault." Oliver said.

"What do you mean?" I wiped my tears.

"I don't think it was his fault. I know Elisa, she was dating my cousin. There was something about her that I didn't like.".

"That is fucking crazy! Of course it's his fault! Next time, keep ya pencil in there!" Morgan rolled her eyes.

I just shook my head and sighed.

"I just don't know. I'm sure Kurtis left her address somewhere." I stood up and looked around.

"Here." I handed it to Oliver.

"Is she there now?" He read it again and again.

"There's only one way to find out." Morgan stood up.

I went into my room and found both the twins on my bed fully awake.

"Hey babies." I smiled to them.

They started gurgling.

"My adorable babies." I kissed their cheeks.

I got them into their car seats and I quickly fixed my hair. I slid on my boots and grabbed my leather jacket. I carried the twins both downstairs and into Olivers car.
I took a deep breath..

"Lets go.".