Adopted By O2L

Hi, My name is Katy. I'm 14 years old and I live in Miss. Mandy's home for girls. It's an adoption center. My parents were.... Bad. To say the least.

One day, I was picking out my clothes. Ripped up dress for Mandy's church service? I guess so. *Sigh* If only someone would adopt me already. But noo, they want the little kids. Well, Time for church.

*Intercom*

Katy McCalister please come down to the adoption room with your things.

OMGGG IM BEING ADOPTED!!!

- In Adoption Room -

 "Katy. This is Kian, Sam, Trevor, Ricky, Connor, and Jc. They want to adopt you." said Miss. Mandy. Uhhhm are they gay..? I thought. But then I realized I really shouldn't care because I'm finally getting out of this Hell hole. "Hi, I'm Katy McCalister." I said, really hoping they would like me and adopt me. I smiled at the short one. He was cute. After the tall one, Kian I'm assuming, signed my papers, we left. We got in the car, and drove to there flat. "Woah. This places is HUGE!" I said. Once we got inside, I grabbed the plastic bag with my things from the center and went inside to talk to the cute kid.

"Hi!" I said a little to happily. "Hey hun." He said. "Uhm.. I'm 14..." I said. "Oh.. Oops. Anyways, what's up?" He asked. "Well, I just got adopted soo yeah."

"HEY!!!!!" Ricky (I guess) Screamed. God, he's annoying. "Hi.." I said in a NORMAL voice. "It's 10:00pm, you should get to bed. Trev, show her the room she'll be living in." Kian said.

Me and Trevor waked up the stairs in silence. But a comfortable silence. "Here's your room. We're pretty much the same age so they gave you the room connected to mine by a bathroom." He said kindly. "Okay!" I said. YAYYYY.

"I'm going to bed, but I'll tuck you in. If you want" He said. "Uhmm.. Sure!" I replied.

I layed down as he covered me up. Our faces were inched apart, and then he just walked off. Hmmm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the first chapter guys! Hope you liked it! Vote, comment, and follow us! There's a picture of Katy on the side.

-TheCuteOnes(;