Marcus

"Yeah. She deserves to be with a real man like me. Not a broken-down-beaten-up-goat-faced-troll like you." The next thing I new I was on the floor. He hit me into the door and onto the floor just outside the restrooms. Zoe ran to my aid and got really pissed at Alfie and helped me up. "What happened Marc? Are you OK? Marc come sit up here" I followed her and sat on the seat. Alfie came after me again and hit me right across my face with his fist. My nose started to bleed slowly. "Marc, tell me what happened". Zoe asked looking into my eyes. "Alfie just came... out of the restroom and threw me to the ground and then punched me and I... hit the door and fell over. Then he came over here and punched me in the face." I said hoping she believed my story. "Alfie, I'm taking Marcus back to his house and I'm staying there for a while don't come near me or Marc if you see us. You've done enough!" Zoe says as she helps me up. Alfie stands up and storms out, Zoe is still trying to help me up. As soon as Alfie walks out the door we hear a horn and then screech. We all run outside only to see Alfie on the floor bleeding. People around him calling the Medical Staff to come help. I feel so responsible for this. Zoe took me home and stayed with me. "Zo, have you and Alfie split up?" I asked. "Yeah" she said.

ALFIE DIED ONE WEEK LATER IN THE HOSPITAL