Switching Styles

Nico opened his eyes in the morning and sat on his bed. He stiffened. Someone had been in there. His black curtains were wide open, letting in all the sunlight. That was something he'd never do. He stood up from his bed and closed them, noticing something else out of place. All his drawers were open, with their contents removed. Two things remained. His usual black jeans, and a single, bright orange, slightly large Camp Half-Blood shirt. A post-it note with a drawing of a sun stuck to the t-shirt. Nico growled.

"Damn you, Solace..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will had stolen Nico's jacket. Now, Nico was forced to walk around camp, with nothing covering the neon orange shirt. He growled at a couple campers who giggled and whispered, "Aww..."

Annabeth walked up to him during target practice. "So," she grinned. "New look?" Nico rolled his eyes. "Chase, were you in on this? Annabe-"

"Relax, Di'Angelo." She laughed. "It was all Will. I think he's in the infirmary now. You can go check if you like."

"Thank you."

Nico shadow travels directly behind Will, startling all the new campers in the infirmary.

"Um..." Points one young Ares girl. "D...doctor Solace. There's a creepy guy behind you."

Will turns to face Nico. "Oh, this is Death Boy." He smiles as Nico growls. "He's friendly."

"He doesn't look friendly," squeaks an Apollo boy.

"He looks mean to me," says another.

"I think he's cute."

Will winks at Nico. "Sorry. He's mine."

Nico's face heats up. "Give me my shirt, Solace. Now."

"If you want it back, you're going to have to take it off me." He opens his doctors coat, revealing a black t-shirt with a skull and crossbones print. Nico's shirt. It was more of a muscle shirt for Will. It was two sizes too small and clung tightly to his skin, making his abs and muscles seem to pop out more. Nico's face grew hotter.

"You...why did you.....?" Nico's mouth was dry. Will laughed and spread his arms.

"Do you wan't it back or no-"

"Keep it," Nico sputtered, turning around. "you probably stretched it out anyway.."

Will tapped Nico's shoulder. The son of Hades turned, and Will grabbed his chin. He pulled Nico's face inches from his own. Nico struggled to break free.

"W-will..."

"Doctors orders."

"Not in front of the new-"

Will pressed his lips slighty to Nico's. A few campers mutter "Awww". One whispers, "This is the first gay couple I've seen since I been here." Will pulls away laughing at Nico's bright red face. Nico walked out the infirmary.

"I'll come to your cabin later and drop it off!" Will called behind him.

"No, you won't!"

"See you later!"

So help me gods Will if you come by my cabin, I'll rip your head off!"

"Love you, Death Boy!"

Nico pauses.

"I love you too," he whispers.

(So, what did you guys think of this chapter? Pretty cute, huh?)