Baekhyun x Reader

- Bullied
Hi!!!!
Heres a one-shot for Bacon ❤️
Hope you enjoy
_______________________________Good work today everyone" You told your team members.

"Hey (F/N), you want to walk home together??" (B/F/N) asked you.

"Yeah, c'mon lets go" You replied as you and (B/F/N) walked out of your schools changing room (by the way your both on the female basketball team and your the captain, shooting guard)

As we walked out of the school doors, I felt like someone was staring at you from behind.

Normally this would happen because you and (B/F/N) are quite popular due to the fact you both were exeptional in basketball and you two were both beautiful! (A/N: You're all beautifull, dont deny it 😊)

One more reason to why you were popular is because you were an amazing singer and dancer, you could only dance to k-pop songs though.

Anyways, you turned around and saw the schools quiet boy, Byun Baekhyun, staring at you with love sparkling in his brown orbs.

You kind of had a crush on him but never told anyone because people could start hating on you if you are with him, because he gets bullied which makes you really sad.

----The next day----

You met up with (B/F/N) by the school gates, when you heard someone cry in pain, you looked wearily at (B/F/N) and she said
"Baekhyun, its Baekhyun, go and save your prince (F/N)!!!!"

As she finished saying that you sprinted to where Baekhyun was screaming.

The screaming sounded like it was coming from the roof so you ran as fast as you could, which was pretty fast being a basketball player, and once you got to the roof, you banged the door open and saw the schools bad boys: Chanyeol, Kai and Kris beating Baekhyun up.

All four of them looked in your direction. Kai, Chanyeol and Kris smirked at you, while Baekhyun was grunting in pain.

"Well well, who do we have here" Kris started.

"Its (F/N) (L/N), is it not" Kai added.

"Come to save this little brat" Chanyeol continued while kicking Baekhyun in the guts.

"Oi!!!!!! Stop hurting Baekhyun now!!!!!! Or i'll be sure to give you hell!!!!!!" You shouted as you ran up to Baekhyun and hugged him.

"Baekhyun, are you okay????" You asked.

"I-I dont k-know...." He replied.

"Baekhyun, look, I know we havnt met each other properly, but I love you, I may not act like it, but I find it hard to show my emotions freely like everyone else does. I want to protect you from Kai, Kris and Chanyeol and everyone else, please consider what I just said!!!!!!" You said.

Baekhyun was speechless, he never thought that you would feel the same, now was his chance to make you his.

"(F/N).... I-I love you too, please
be m-mine" Baekhyun weakly answered.

"I'd be happy to," You said while giving him a long passionate kiss, "C'mon, lets take you to the infirmary" You said as you gently pulled him up while walking slowly to the infirmary, where the nurse patched him up.

"(F/N), promise me that you'll always stay beside me bo matter what" Baekhyun asked while holding out his pinky cutley.

"Byun Baekhyun, you already I love you unconditionally and that i'll always be with you no matter what!!!" You replied.

Baekhyun, smiled brightly as he brought you down for a passionate kiss
_______________________________
Hello evryone,
sorry I havnt been uploading alot, I will try to upload more regularly. Also should I do a part 2??? Let me know in the comments

Next  - Chen ❤️