Part 5

They all ran out to find out what Mai was screaming about.

They found, Masako hanging from the stair rale.

"Oh my god, you didn't bother getting her down!" Monk said.

He untied the rope, lowered her down, he got the rope off her neck. Masako gave in a sharp gasped.

"HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET!" Monk yelled in her face.

Tora looked down at her.

"Pathetic, you expected Kazuya to save you. You did this for attention." Tora said.

Mai helped her sit up.

"Should I call for an ambulance?" John asked.

"No, get her up Mai, we have work to do!" Naru replied.

"Naru, she almost died!" Mai said.

"And who's fault is that, I have no sympathy for those who purposely kill themselves for attention, GET HER UP!" Naru yelled the last sentence.

Mai flinched, but helped Masako up!

Masako said nothing. She knew what she did was selfish.

Neither John nor Monk knowledge her at all.

She was rubbing her raw neck, where the rope was. She remembers nothing. She know she just lost all the group's respect.

Tora walked up to her.

"You want to earn their respect back, then you make things right with them, you scared them, you hurt Kazuya along time ago, you were so selfish, you were so wrapped up in your own pathetic self, you never thought about them, or your family." Tora scoled.

Masako said nothing, she knew Tora was right. But she has to figure out how to to make things right.

She looked, Tora was gone.

All of a sudden the light went out. Then Tori screamed. They ran to her, she was looking at the window. They saw a face in the window, it wasn't like a regular human face, it had big eyes that looked like cats eyes, it had fangs, and it was sneering at them, then it disappeared.

Tora frowned.

"Mrs Tori, was there pentagram somewhere!" Tora asked.

"I covered it, I didn't think it mattered." Tori said.

"Where is it!" Tora asked.

"Oh in the living room!" Tori said.

She lead the way to the living room.

Monk pulled up part of the carpet. Indeed there was a pentagram.

John and monk removed the couch and pulled up the carpet.

They gasped.

"Sigil of Baphome!" Naru said.

They looked at him.

"Sigil of Baphome?" Mai repeated confused.

"A pentagram with two points up, often inscribed in a double circle, with the head of a goat inside the pentagram, are use by Satanists. Satanists use it as a sign of rebellion or religious identification, the three downward points symbolising rejection of Trinity." Naru explained.

"Oh!" Mai said.

Monk turned to Tora!

"How did you know she had a pentagram?" Monk asked.

"I don't know I just did!" Tora replied.

"What do we do?" Mai asked.

"The only way to get rid of a pentagram on the floor, is to remove the floor where the pentagram is, and that means the whole floor, and then burn the pieces." Naru replied.

"But I can't offord to replace the floor." Tori said.

"Another way, is to move out of the house and burn it down." Naru said.

Tori thought for a moment.

"I guess that's the best option!" She said.

Mai helped her pack, she just had a few boxes and a suitcase.

They helped put the boxes and her suitcase in her car. John did a blessing on her, so whatever is in the house won't fallow her.

Tori sighed as she looked around her house one last time. She went out the front door with a heavy heart. She turned to Naru.

"Thank you Mr. Shibuya, I appreciate the help!" Tori said.

She looked at the house.

"I couldn't save my house, but I do appreciate that you tried." Tori said.

She shook her head, and gave him hug, he hugged her back just to be polite.

"Thank you again!" She said, pulled away. She got in her car. Back up and then drove off.

"That was interesting, where is going to stay!" Ayako asked.

"Her sister's!" Naru replied.

Monk contacted the fire department, they arrived. The Chief got out.

"Alright each fire fighter around the house, protect the other houses." He ordered.

He turned to the others.

"This might be dangerous, you should leave now." He said.

Naru nodded.

"Everyone in their car, we meet at the office." Naru said.

Everyone got in the cars. Tora was looking out the window. Once Lin was in the driver seat. They left, Tora watched as they lit the house, it went into flames fast. Then there was a unearthly howl.

"Oh my god!" Tora gasped.

Naru looked, the giant dog was on the roof. The fire fighters clearly couldn't see it.

They watched as the dog faded.

All the fire fighters had hoses, to put it out as soon as they were sure that it's all burnt inside.

TBC