Prologue

There it is again. Those eyes. Dark green hardened piercing eyes. They feel like their boring into my soul. They seem to be calling out to me, drawing me closer........

BEEP BEEP BEEP. Stupid alarm clock its supposed to be Saturday as she drags herself for her sheets I guess i must get up now or mother will be angry and father will make jest of her.  Jasmine manages to drag herself from bed dons her house coat and readies herself for the day. She steps out of her only to find the house in absolute silence. It is not the case in her family. I wonder whats going on this is usually the noisiest part of the day, she said as she made her way to the kitchen.
As she approaches the screen door she calls out Mother, Father are you there. She pushed the screen door open to see her father quietly reading the morning newspaper while my mother made breakfast. The eerily quiet scene before me distracted my attention from the ominous black box on the kitchen table. Good morning father, good morning mother. Good morning Jade replied my mother. A package came for you, I found it on the doorstep this morning It must have been delivered at night.
It was then i noticed the box on the table. I moved over to the table to take a closer look and I noticed a note attached to it.

THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO TAKE YOUR PLACE.

That was it. Thats my prologue. This my first story and i am new to wattpad. So pls tell me if I'm good or not. If i am good then i give a few chapters but if im not Ill stop promise. Thanks.