College Life

pu r e 'practice' smut

I say freshman but don't worry fam they're in college its all goo d

"___" is the smut line alright? Beginning is only fluff

__________

Dean

I walked down the somewhat empty halls, the crowd around me taking notes as i only hung around, empty handed, because my brother was the one attending college.

I never understood the point-hell i never wanted to- but as the attractive strangers passed by, i finally understood the point. "Hey sam.." I nudged my head behind me as he turned around with an annoyed expression. "Don't bother looking for me after, alright?" He rolled he eyes, fully understanding, as i grinned and took off to find a good fuck.

I fumbled with my keys as i jogged back to the car, wanting to hurry up and head to a strip or something before Sam finished his stupid tour. I smiled a cocky grin at the idea, my eyes looking down in thought, leading me to run into someone immediately.

"Aw shit, sorry man i didn't-" "Cas?" I bent down and picked up a notebook that fell out of his hands, a sly smirk on my face as he took it gingerly with a wide, bright smile. "Dean? what are you doing here?" He wrapped his arms around me quickly, his trendy circular glasses (that he's had since sophomore year in highschool) pressing against my neck.

I pulled away and fixed the crooked lenses as he kept the smile on his face. "Sams applying here and he's touring the place. Hows college life?" I asked as i shoved my hands into my pockets shortly after Cas groaned loudly. "Complete shit thats what. College is hard man.. But its not like you would know the feeling." He glared at me playfully as i gawked my mouth open in playful shock. "My, my, my, your still salty as hell aren't you?" "Yeah but you always loved it."

I looked down bashfully with a deep chuckle. "Yeah.. Always did.." I looked up and his smile softened against his lips. "I was just heading to my dorm to put my things away.. Wanna walk me like the good ol days?" He asked with a shy blush against his tanned skin.

"Why not?"

_____________________

"Man, still dominant as usual eh?" Cas chuckled in a groggy voice as i brought his shirt up over his head, his body still built like i remembered.

I don't know how this happened really, but all i know is that i shouldn't stare at my old hook-up as they bend over because it leads to situations like this.

"Only for you babe.." I hummed as i kept my hands against his dark skin, fingers pressing in. " i missed that pet name." He sighed contently as i brought my lips back to his own, his head leaning back as his hands wrapped around my neck. "Why did we ever end this?" He asked between breaths, tilting his head as he parted my mouth eagerly, his tongue colliding with mine shortly after.

I pulled away as he ran my shirt up my torso, the cold room sending a shiver down my spine. "I had to pass highschool." I cupped his face and smashed our lips together again, his mouth parting slightly to let out a breathy moan as his glasses pressed against the bridge of his nose. "You left me all by myself those nights, Dean" he ran his hands under my arms, fingers clenching my back as he kissed my harder. "All alone with my private thoughts about you."

I groaned slightly at the image and felt my pants grow tighter as Cas pressed against me. "Show me what you did." I gasped pulling away as i was shoved into his bed harshly, my eyes ghosting over his body as he crawled on top of me with a grin. "Oh ill show you alright." He smiled as he ran his hands up my stomach and to my face, hands cupping my shoulders as he leaned in for a kiss with heavy breaths.