Cheetos End.

Chester grabs your hand, using his other paw to caress your inner thigh.

"I don't think we should," you say, trembling with the slightest bit of pleasure.

The sunlight peaks through the curtain, illuminating the otherwise dark bedroom. Chester pulls down your pants, slowly and sensually.

"Why not?" he asks, slowly, his voice hugging every sexual sense in your body.

You blush as he slides his paw in between the waistband of your underwear.

"I-it's not right," you claim, already giving in.

He leans in close, the feeling of his soft snout electrifying every sense in your body. He then begins to strip off your underwear, and you feel self conscious.

"I've waited so long for this. I knew from the moment I first saw you..." Chester trail off as he feels around. You close your eyes, bubbling with excitement.

Suddenly, his breathing stills, going quiet. You open your eyes in confusion and see as his ecstatic expression falls. Chester looks into your eyes, saddened for some unknown reason.

Suddenly you feel several small objects fall down your legs. Chester bends down, catching a handful, and slowly ascends, evidently hurt from his discovery.

In his paw, lies a pile of frosted flakes.

"You fucked Tony the Tiger," he says slowly, realization dawning upon him.

You recoil in on yourself, drowning in guilt. Tears threaten to spill upon your cheeks. "I-I'm sorry."

"I thought you and me..." he quietly starts.

Suddenly Chester leaves the room, and you begin to sob in what you believe to be your last moment spent with him.

How could you do this, how could you mess up what could've been the best relationship in your life?

The door abruptly opens again, and Chester walks in again, his big paws hidden behind his back. You look up, shaking.

"I'm so sorry," you try, but he stays silent.

Chester stares at you with an immensely darkened expression. His thoughts seem unreachable and you can't read his face. Suddenly, Chester pulls his paws out from behind him, and there's a rose and a piece of paper in one, while there's a gun in the other. The realness of the situation shakes you as you figure out what's about to happen.

"Chester! It doesn't have to be like this!" you practically scream, tears flowing out like a broken tap that just can't stop.

Chester looks at you, forlornly, sighing. "It could have been different." He begins to walk closer to you, and you instinctively back away. He holds out the gun, making you freeze. "But you fucked everything up. It's all your fault."

You shake, violently, life flashing before your eyes, a sense of dread being the only thing you know now.

"We could've had a future. We could've meant something to the world..." He begins to cry.

Chester pulls you into one last forceful full kiss, and you fall apart in his arms, wailing before your impending end.

"But you went and dunked yourself with the wrong furry mascot. This is all your fault."

Suddenly, Chester holds the gun to your head. "I love you," he whispers as he pulls the trigger.

The world goes black, and your life ceases to exist.

***