1st string

Everyone places different value on different things. The moment you fall in love, you don't care about things like the persons appearance or educational background or financial status. In fact , the more differences you find between you and that person, the more attractive he or she seems. The more obstacle you face, the stronger your passion becomes. However, not all the couples or lovers in love end up getting married. In a sense , marrying someone is much more complicated since it sometimes requires more than just love between the two people. This story features diverse characters: considerate, caring, frank, patient, sticking to the life's' basic value . But no matter how different the personalities , everyone finds happiness in the end.

Prologue

" If you love someone , tell them right now before its too late and you'll never had the chance to do so...."  .... ito talaga ang kasabihan na talagang napaka corny.......

...

...

...

....

...

..............................................

Yun ang una kung akala 

noon yun nung hindi ko pa siya na meet------------------------------

ang babaeng nakapagpabago ng akala ko....

ang babaeng nagturo sa akin na ang corny ay di naman talaga corny ...kadalasan ito ay nagiging cheesy............................