XII

Valerie's eyes widened as Jason flipped the light switch, illuminating his apartment. The vaulted ceilings paired with the low lighting gave her the illusion of being in a mansion, like a fairytale. Bookshelves lined the walls of the foyer, holding a myriad of legal anthologies, dictionaries and encyclopedias. "Are you just going to stand in the doorway all night?" Jason's voice was dark and sweet, alluring, and it made the hair on her arms stand up.

"Of course not!" She stepped into the foyer, letting Jason hang her jacket on the coat rack. "I was just admiring the architecture."

"I had a friend from college commission it for me." He shrugged, walking to the liquor cabinet. "Anything to drink?"

"Water, please." Valerie scanned the bookshelves, smiling as she pulled out the 2012 Harvard Annual. She relaxed into the plush chair by the fireplace, searching for his graduation picture. When he walked back into the room, he chuckled, shaking his head.

"How did I know you were going to look for that?" He smiled, flipping to the page his picture was on. "Second row, fifth column." Valerie followed the coordinates, her eyes landing on a small, printed version of his. His hair was a little bit longer, and his face was still youthful, as if he were straight out of high school. He was definitely more masculine now, and his eyes still held the same mischievous glow that they used to. Her younger self would've thought he was a prince.

"Still handsome as ever." She smiled, glancing up at him, only to catch him staring at her. Jason held her gaze, drawing her closer to him, until their lips collided. He kissed her deeply, his tongue urging hers into a delicate dance, and he could feel his pants tightening as she pressed her voluptuous body against him. "I happened to notice you had signed our agreement." He mused, straddling her and slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She had slipped it in with the files he had assigned to her- with a sticky note addressed straight to him. Seeing her signature had nearly made his mouth water.

Valerie bit her lip, her body shaking as Jason's fingertips skimmed her skin. "I did. I'm intrigued to see where it all goes." Jason's hands stilled, and he smiled.

"Would you like to play a little game, then?" Jason asked, standing up and pulling Scrabble off of one of the shelves.

"How is this played and what's the prize?" Valerie asked, hesitant but curious.

"Person with the highest score gets a prize of their choosing. For example, if I win, you let me tie you up. Nothing too crazy, just a simple harness, for my viewing pleasure. If you win, you get whatever you want." Jason tapped his fingers on the lid of the box, expectantly.

"Well, which dictionary do you want to use as reference?" Valerie laughed.

***

"You'll be more comfortable if you take off your shirt." Jason smiled, holding a length of rope in his hands. Valerie couldn't believe the turn of the game- on the last play, Jason had spelled "quixotry", obliterating her chances of success. Now here she was, trading in her clothes for ropes. "Unless you'd rather be uncomfortable. That could be fun, too."

"You're a pervert!" Valerie blushed, covering her chest as she let the shirt fall to the floor. He took in the sight of her, how the hot blush from her cheeks had spread to her chest. "Can we just get this over with, please?"

Jason obliged, tying the ropes swiftly. He imagined how enticing she'd look hoisted into the air by the harness, and attempted to control the erection fighting against his slacks. "Are you comfortable?" He asked, pushing his hand through his hair.

"Yeah.. This isn't too bad." Valerie murmured. She was relieved to still have her bra on, but could feel that familiar storm building inside of her- the hurricane that always came when Jason was around. She pressed her legs together, shifting on the edge of the bed. As subtle as she had tried to be, Jason had seen her discomfort and a small smirk spread across his face.

"Miss DeMarco, is there anything I can do to make you feel comfortable?" A glimmer of lust shined in his eyes, and Valerie knew there was no way he was untying her. She shook her head no, unable to use words. Just his gaze was enough to make her melt. "Come here, beautiful girl." Valerie complied, walking to where he stood. Chills went down her spine as Jason whispered in her ear, "let me know if you want me to stop." Before she could speak, Jason ripped the thin fabric of her skirt, revealing the delicate black lingerie Angela had left for her in her bag.

"Jason!!" Valerie mourned the loss of her skirt for a nanosecond before all of her attention was pulled to Jason's lips against the soft skin of her throat. His name was lost on her lips, a murmur of pleasure. Jason's breathe was warm against her, his tongue tracing her carotid. Valerie could feel the goosebumps on her flesh, the temperature of her blood rising, the intense heartbeat in her chest. A soft moan escaped her as Jason pressed his erection into her thigh, a mischievous smile plastered on his face. He always looked so pleased with himself whenever she was hot and bothered, as if it were a game and he had won. Not this time, Valerie thought. There was no way she was going to let him win, even if it meant stepping out of her comfort zone. 

Taking a deep breath, Valerie reached out, gently caressing Jason's cock. It was her first time ever touching a man, and she thanked God she had had Angela teach her a few things while getting ready for work. She slowly stroked the length of him, watching his reactions from under her thick lashes. Jason bit his lip, leaning into her hand. "Quite the change of pace, Miss DeMarco." He couldn't deny that, though unskilled, her touch was confident and sensual. His hands cradled her face, and he kissed her, soft and sweet. When she looked in his eyes, they glowed with an almost primal hunger. Oh no, what did I get myself into? She wondered.