Ch 1

So hey guys! Ive always really liked Tatara and i think he needs more love.So i thought hey! Why not write a fanfic about it! I decided to make you a titan shifter  (i think there cool) so i hope you enjoy bye!

Once again, walking down the same street, from the same place, to the same place.But I was going home...Late ive been told it's dangerous, many times, most of the time.But did i bother listening? No.I knew it was dangerous to go out past 11pm, but i was coming home from the library from an intense 4 hours study.But i didnt know i was being watched...A few months back i was given a quinque knife from a friend in the CCG, she was worried about me being in the library for to long and walking home extremely late.

She knows the ghouls in the area would back off if she had a knife, a strong one to...(y/n) has been attacked by a ghoul before, it freaked out when he noticed the steam coming off her neck when he bit her, and the way she tasted was rotten. It was like scooping down rotten grapes.The way she reacted was what scared him the most.She just looked at him standing up straight, and staring at him in the eyes like she was apologizing for not being good enough...for not being Human enough, He was confused she smelt delicious but tasted disgusting.He stood for so long staring he didn't realise she had healed herself, and brang out the knife to run at him full speed and... Kill him.

She was ashamed, she hasnt just killed a ghoul shes killed humans before, her family have a history of killing thousands of humans including her great, great grandfather (so many greats)who was the Armored Titan.

Nobody must know of her true identity, even her friends and strangers.