ch 4

Ok im back at this story.Ive been gone for a while to think about what i want to do with the story.At some point i was just thinking of giving up and deleting it (i still might i just dont know) but anyways here.

Tatara left only for ANOTHER one to walk in.She was short and wrapped in bandages from head to toe, she didn't look that threatening but the recent reports about the 'aogiri' destroying buildings and killing tones of people, i wouldn't want to mess around with her.

She walks up to the bars to take a proper look at me. I stood up and walked to the bars looking down at her small figure.She giggled and it sent shivers down my spine .Why i was distracted by her she took that moment to reach in and to pierce me with her small hand.It shocked me. I honestly didn't see it coming it did hurt, but for some reason it didnt hurt as much as the time i was stabbed in the back by a quite large kitchen knife, the poor man never knew what i could do.It felt like she was feeling my insides for a few seconds before she ripped her hand out of my abdomen.

"Ive read books about the legends of your people" she suddenly says with a childish voice.She wipes the blood on her cloak before looking at me and grinning."What legends?" I suddenly became more interested."The legends of The titans" she walks over to my prison cell door and unlocks it allowing me to walk out.

"You should come for  a walk with me and I'll tell you more".Strolling around the base she explained to me about what she read including "Ymir" (bit of a spoiler from the latest attack on titan chapters.Sorry) and some information about the colossus Titan and my great grandfather.before we knew it we made it to a large old door with destroyed hinges and missing door knobs, she opens the door for me to see a whole bunch of other ghouls in similar cloaks and masks kneeling on the ground including a few other ghouls at the front which must be 'the higher ups'.I could see the purple haired boy ayato at the front along with tatara sitting in a chair in the middle.

The bandaged girl who is now identified as eto giggled and skipped to the front standing next to somebody with long black hair and a strange mask."so?" eto says interrupting the silence in the room."So what?" I said as i looked around the room quite annoyed.She giggled again which pissed me off a little more "would you like to join?" I looked straight at her surprised and slightly confised before becoming a bit angry "You didn't tell me anything about joining? And besides i thought this was a 'ghoul' organization?" A man with a clown mask Chuckled and with a feminine voice he mumbled to eto"I see you've brought in quite the sassy one, this should be interesting" eto just looks up at him again and giggles again.

"Well judging by your history you dont seem quite human either" she had a good point before you knew it you felt a tear roll down your cheek.You would never be human, ever "fine. I'll join whatever the hell this is" you say and stomp out the door and bolt around the corner to sit and just, sob. "Dammit y/n you're such a cry baby.You should have just stayed with those scientists"

Alright that will do for now i guess ill carry on.I think i have an idea in what i could because tbh im literally just planning as i go along XD but i guess i got this now.Bye!