Chapter 12: A new friend comes into play

It was time. I had to tell Chadder that I hadn't wanted to be with him, but with Porter. It was time to share my feelings with him, hopefully not damaging his heart in the process. But as I opened the door to my doom...

"Hello, Mayor!" "Ahhhhh!" I screamed suddenly, but then I noticed that it was only Isabelle. "Oh...Um...Hello, Isabelle...Can you come back another time? You were at the fight...you know what I'm trying to do right now..." I replied, trying my best not to hurt her feelings. "Well, Mayor...I know that, but I came by for this topic! A new villager named Diana moved into town today, and once I explained what was happening recently, she said she just HAD to speak to you. So before you do, could you please go check up on her? She's outside of Town hall waiting for you." As I realized what was happening, I was shocked. But I knew that if someone wanted to help before time, and really was thoughtful to what was happening, I just had to. Otherwise, It would probably be more stressful than it already is.

"OK Isabelle, sure. I'll come and see her." I decided. She then replied with an "Excellent!" and she took me to where Diana was, outside of the town hall. Once we got there though, I saw what she had really looked like. She was a very fashionable deer, with a cute pink outfit. I walked up to her, and greeted with a wave. Then my mind raced, stressing because I was not very fond of making new friends in person.

What should I do...What should I say next... oh...this is all so confusing...is she gonna think bad of me? Is she going to find out I'm the mayor and not want to help anymore? Oh what to do...what to do...

I then decided to take a deep breath and proceed with the talking furthermore, even though I was a touch bit scared of saying something. So I inhaled, and exhaled, and then replied, "Hello! I'm the mayor, Ms. Emily. I'm currently being in love with two men, Porter and not so very much Chadder, who is in love with me, but I'm not so fond of dating him. This is the issue. Is their any way that you can help?"

My brain then started with the questions once more.

Why did you say that? It wasn't a good or a bad idea to start off with the problem first hand, but it just wasn't right!

I then let my thoughts run off to another road, and let them breeze right past. She then got her word of say.

"Well, that's very surprising, because I'm just the lady that helps with situations just like this one! My name is Diana, pleased to make your acquaintance, Ms. Emily. It seems that you have two boys that want your attention, is it not? Never fear!

And then...In Bold Typeface...

"Diana is here!"

And from then on, Diana started her quest to help with the situation.

To be continued in Chapter 13!

🍓KirbyPuffBall1124🍓