{Too addicted} Yoosung x Reader

Yay Yoosung!
Request are open :)

---
You started rolling and rolling back and forth on Yoosungs bed. You visited your boyfriend today because it was a special day and you had plans, but it didn't really turned out as planned, you wanted to watch movies with him and eat popcorn but here he is playing LOLOL again.

You rolled again but ended up falling off the bed making a loud thud. You rubbed the place where you hit your head and glanced over at Yoosung. You sighed "geez.. he's too addicted" you stood up and walked out of his bedroom and over to the couch and pulled out some movies that you brought with you.

"I guess I'm going to have to watch these myself" you look at the box you placed on the coffee table and opened it revealing a vanilla cake. "I guess he also forgot it was our 1 year anniversary today.."

You didn't want to make Yoosung quit his game because you know he loves it so much and would get pissed off is you distracted him. But what you wanted him to do was at least put his game down while his girlfriend is with him especially on your anniversary. But being the nice and shy girlfriend you are, you just let it go.

~*~

"Done! Okie I'm done playing for today! Y/n want to go watch movies no--" turning around he saw that you disappeared. He quickly turned his head back to look at the time on his computer.

6pm

You arrived there at around 12 and it's already 6pm. "Crap..I've been playing lolol for 6 hours..." He quickly stood up and walked out of his bedroom to go see if you were still in there.

He walked into the lounge room and saw you sleeping peacefully on the couch with the Tv on still playing avengers. He bit his lip as his eyes soften starting to feel guilty that you watched the movies alone. His eyes then caught a cake sitting on the table, he walked to it and read.

Happy one year anniversary Yoosung!

"W-what the.." Yoosung started tearing up, forgetting your one year anniversary was the biggest mistake his done and that day was suppose to be the one of the most important days of his life.

Hearing sniffles you grunted sitting up, rubbing your eyes you see Yoosung crying staring right at the cake you made.

"Y-Yoosung!? What's wrong?" You jolted right next to him In a glimpse Yoosung hugged you burying his face on the crook of your neck. "E-eh?"

"Y/n! I'm so sorry! I f-forgot about our anniversary because I was playing that game, I'm so sorry!! I'm such a bad boyfrie-"

Grabbing his shoulders, you looked at him in the eye then rubbing his tears with your thumbs. "No you're not a bad boyfriend don't say that I can't really do anything if you really like that game a lot"

"I'm so sorry.. I'll quit lolol and spend more time with you"

You giggled. "Didn't you say that a long time ago?"

He blushed in embarrassment. "U-uh w-well il quit this time!" You smiled.

"You don't have to quit--just put the game down when I'm around okay?" He smiled and nodded. "Good now for the remaining of the day let's watch the other movies I brought with me" you turn your head, but Yoosung quickly grabbed your chin turning your head back then kissing you passionately on the lips.

He scooped you up bridal style and started walking to his room. "Y-Yoosung!"

"Let's do something more fun tonight for our anniversary" he whispered in your ear seductively.

"Y-Yoosung??" You shivered at his sudden change of mood. His face then heated up in embarrassment.

"Can't believe I said that b-but Y-you know what I mean!"

You giggled at his cuteness.

30 minutes later

"S-sorry y/n I'm not ready yet" ( i _ i )you and Yoosung were in just your undergarments, he stopped halfway when he was about to take your panties and bra off.

He's way to innocent...

You just let out a laugh and snuggled against his bare chest.