Chapter 4-Confronting Sam. Again

Bell's P.O.V.

By the time I got back to the reservation with Jacob I was awake again. Jacob would keep waking me up so I couldn't any sleep. I was so going to humiliate him later for doing this.

"Bella we're here." He said in a soft tone and I was very upset why couldn't he have been nice earlier instead of now.

"No shit Sherlock." I said with a tone of sarcasm in my voice. He could tell, too.

"Hey don't get an attitude with me, missy." He said and I glared at him. He whimpered a bit.

"BELLA!!!" I heard my name being screamed by like ten different people at the same time.

"What do y'all want?" I asked a little to harshly. I immediately apologized and I knew that they were going to break when I used my whiny voice and puppy dog eyes. They forgave me very soon after that. And I win again.

"So why did you yell at us?" Asked Quil.

"Well that idiot" I point to Jake "wouldn't let me sleep in the car on the way here" I said whining a little bit. Who am I kidding a lot a bit. "As much as I would love to hang out I actually have got to go kill Sam. See y'all later." I said and I could feel that they were upset that I had to go yell at him some more.

"Well then byee." They said and I was upset cause I knew I was the one upsetting them. And they are my family so naturally I'm going to be upset if I upset them.

"SAM GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE." I yelled very loudly. The entire reservation heard me, and everyone came out they were trying to hind Sam. Bad idea.

"EVERYONE GO BACK INSIDE THIS IS BETWEEN SAM AND ME!" I yelled in an Alpha tone which even humans can't deny.

"Jesus lil' sis. Why so moody? Is it your time of month or something?" He asked totally knowing what I am pissed about.

"Well why would you lie to me? I'm your little sister and you lied to me." I asked I was very angry but I wasn't about to shift.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked trying to play dumb. It wasn't going to work.

"Our bio dad he knows about me. He called Jake's house and you know that I always answer it when I'm over there. I recognized his voice and he knew who I was just by hearing my voice. So explain to me what the hell that was?" I asked my voice getting shaky. Sam could tell I was about to cry because my voice never shakes. It will raise and it will become hoarse.

"Look I didn't tell him. Maybe your mom did and she just never told you? I'm sorry Bells but I didn't tell him anything. I wouldn't do that with out your permission." He sounded hurt that I would think that I would think that lowly of him.

"I'm sorry but what am I supposed to think? You're my brother and our father left because of me. I didn't know if you told him or not. You grew up without a dad because of me, because of what my mom did to you and your family." I said and I began to cry which is what I would never do. Normally I wouldn't do anything like that but you know I am so upset.

"Hey don't blame yourself you and I both know that it isn't your fault we just have some crazy ass parents." He was trying to comfort me.

"I want Jacob. GET ME JACOB!!!!" He must have heard me scream for him because he was with me almost immediately.

"I'm here baby, I'm here." He said soothingly.

"Jake he left because of me. My bio dad left because of me. He left Sam because of me. He left." I was sobbing, he was trying to sooth me and that didn't work. I only wanted Charlie he is my dad and I wanted him.

"Call Charlie. I want Charlie." I said and he understood exactly what I wanted. I wanted my dad and that was Charlie.

"He's on his way. He'll be here soon baby I promise." He was doing better at comforting me because I knew that my father would be here soon.

"Hey baby Bells." My dad said and I knew that it was him because he is the only one who knew that it was me.

"Daddy." I said and began to cry again.

"Hey hey you're okay. I'm here Jakes here, Sam's here. We are all here." He was comforting me the only way he knew how, by telling that my family was here and that is what I needed. Soon I could feel myself drifting off to the smell of my mate, my father, and my brother and that was all I needed to be okay, I could also smell my pack members which also helped a great deal.

A/N: Sorry I know that this is a sucky chapter but I promise the chapter but be ready for the next one. That one will introduce Bella and Sam's bio dad.