Wow! Really fucking mature!

Spring break! Woo. I’m so freaking glad that it’s spring break. No more school. No more teachers. No more fake people at school who only like me because I’m kinda famous. And, although they are amazing people, no more fans! It’s just going to be me and my two bestest friends in the whole world. Ana and Rosa. My dad booked us a hotel in L.A. for the week. I’m so excited. I’ve only been to L.A. twice for vacation and a couple other times for interviews with Luke, and I love it there. And now that Ana and I are legal we can go to clubs! Woo! This is going to be the best spring break ever. I walked into the hotel and, even though it’s the best hotel in L.A, I didn’t expect it to be this big.

“Wow.” Ana and Rosa said in unison.

“Yea.” I replied smirking. I dragged my bag to the desk before lifting up my sunglasses.

“Hello, welcome to Fairmont. How can I assist you today?” The lady asked.

“Hi. I’d like to check in please.” I said smiling.

“No problem. Name and credit card please.” She asked looking up at me.

“It’s under Reyes.” I said before sliding her my dad’s credit card. After my dad got to be the CEO. His paycheck rose exponentially and now he’s the head of one of the most lucrative businesses in the world. I’m so proud of him.

“Ahh. I see it. The presidential suite?” She asked looking up at me.

“That would be the one.” I replied happily.

“Alrighty then, and you’re staying for a week?” She asked typing into her computer before ringing for the bag boy to take our bags.

“Yes.” I replied nodding.

“Sign here for me please.” She said pointing at two pieces of paper. I signed both of them and gave it back to her. She did a couple things before sliding three cards in this machine thing.

“Here are your keys, you are on the top floor room 2. Enjoy your stay.” She said smiling.

“Thank you.” I said before grabbing the keys, pulling my sunglasses back down and walking towards the elevator.

“Your dad got you the presidential suite?” Ana asked shocked.

“He wanted nothing less than the best for his princess.” I said smiling as the elevator doors opened and we stepped inside.

“Hey, did you know your dad made my dad the COO of the business?” Ana asked looking up at me.

“Like the VP?” I asked looking at her.

“Yup!” She said nodding.

“Ana that’s amazing. Tell your dad I said congrats.” I said smiling.

“No prob.” She said smiling. The elevator came to a stop revealing the floor. We walked to room 2. It literally said “Presidential room 2.”. I slipped my key in before opening the door. The room was amazing. Probably as big as the standard house. There was a white living room, a marble kitchen and 3 bedrooms. I went into the first one I saw and it looked like a King and Queen should live here. I put my stuff down before flopping on the bed. I settled in a bit before going out to the living room.

“This place is amazing.” Ana said walking out of her room.

“You can say that again.” Rosa said smiling.

“This is perfect. I can’t believe we’re actually spending a week here.” I said sitting on the couch.

“I know!” They said before sitting next to me.