The Moonless Night.

This is a short story, it's scary (I think) anyway, enjoy...

________________________

I was laying in my bed, sheets covering me head. I woke up in the middle of the night for some reason, and after that, I couldn't sleep, it's been like 30 minutes of shuffling around the bed hoping to find the right, comfortable position to sleep.

Finally, my eye lids felt heavy, and I started to get sleepy. As I was closing my eyes I heard a voice, it sounded like someone was walking while wearing a jeans. I thought that it was one of my family members, so I popped my head from the sheets to scan my surroundings, but what I found made my heart skip a beat, it made my blood freeze in my veins, it made me almost scream of horror.

There was a blurry, white, tall figure in front of me, it had no facial organs, just a white cover all around it. What shocked me is that it didn't have feet, it just floated in the air, but not in a steady way, like a drunken man trying to balance himself, but swinging from side to side.

It didn't do anything, just stared back at me.

I didn't notice that my body was trembling and shaking like a cat that took an unpleasant bath. My heart was hammering in my chest threading to jump out. With my unsteady, and shaking hand, I buried my face in my pillow.

I can't say it isn't real, because I blinked and pinched myself hoping to wake up from the nightmare, but I failed. I tried convincing my self that it is a trick of the moon's light, but couldn't, at that night, the moon was absent, and there were no lights in the streets.

I breathed heavily shaking more and more, what the hell was that?

After losing fluids, since I was sweating like a race horse, I started getting dizzy, my head started spinning, and my heart beats slowed down alot. I looked at that figure again before passing out. It was there! I know it is real!

An evil laugh echoed in my ears which made me jump awake, I looked around clutching my chest and breathing heavily, I was still in my room, and it was at the morning, mom was calling me to one eat pancakes. I sat down eating absent-minded, my mind was in the incident, I could see the image clearly in my mind.

It wasn't a nightmare, was it?

THE END.

________________________

I wish you like, vote and comment, or that ghost will haunt you forever ;)

I know I suck...