0.5 ; i'm tired

i'm tired. tired of everything. tired of you. why does this always happen? it happens so often it feels like an occurring event. it seems like every time, every time when i wipe away my tears and try my very hardest to put my sadness off , at least for a while, it ends up coming back, and i just want to give up. i'm tired of being so down all the time , i'm tired of my heart hurting. i'm tired of trying my best to stay positive even with all the negative things going on around me. i'm tired of only finding my slight happiness or feeling content when i'm sleeping or daydreaming somewhere far away. it seems like I could never be happy here. its saddening . i used to have an escape , and it was a good escape. the people around me were always so positive and keeping me laughing like it was my job to laugh. i loved it ,and though there was some things that went wrong ; and things i knew were bound to happen... i tried my hardest not to think about it, and said it was alright , I had them. And i had things that made me happy. even though things were pretty tough , all those problems seemed to fade away when I was at my escape, but now I have nothing. i'm left with nothing. i want to run away , or just go away and maybe start a new life , but i don't want to let go of the things that I love , that I care for. its hard.

ayee first of all ,to my like -- 20 viewers , thanks for reading. and secondly , I was going to make this longer but I just kinda thought if I kept going i'd be tOO long so yeah lmao. hope you enjoyed <33