Prologue

Alone, in the middle of the ocean of bodies she stood. Clenching her umbrella's handle as she struggled to pass unnoticed. Her blue hair covered her face and her head downcast, she felt judging eyes befall her. No matter where she goes the rumour of her past spread, people avoiding her like a plague. Her neighbours loathe her for the sins they've accused her with. It was not her fault, she didn't choose to be cursed. This cursed that followed her like a shadow in a hot, blazing afternoon sun.
Everywhere she goes there's always a thick cloud of grey and gloom, later followed by cold, piercing rain. Every rain drops that falls is accompanied by her warm tears, the girl's only source of warmth. Some occasions the rain fell harder that'll develop into a storm, this depends on her emotion. The rain becomes intense when she feels a great pain inside her.
She doesn't have friends nor family, the plush on her chest was her only company. This doll was handmade, from an old fabric piece she has found lying around the orphanage when she was younger. Children would mock her and exclude her from their social circles. The girl has never felt an act of kindness nor love since she remembered. She remembered every insult thrown upon her and how she was treated so horribly. The suffering she went through was too great for a young, frail, little girl.
  Juvia Lockser the name she was given by the Catholic Church. She came and visited every Sunday to chant her prayers. Where she'd kneel and cry her heart out to God to help her and guide her. Juvia would shed tears right infront of the statue hangin on the cross, hoping it receives her very prayer. Uttering her deep desires, to be loved, to be accepted. A nun that saw her every Sunday noticed Juvia's devotion and the way she cried her heart out. It made the nun step back and realize that this child wasn't a demon afterall, infact a child of God who's going through a trial. The nun felt pity and anger within herself for misjudging a sweet little girl. She had no right to say anything more, so she whispered tenderly against the frail girl's ears.
Be strong my dear... God has already answered your prayers..