Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Third POV

Loud voices had woken Scarlett up, she was warm and before she could open her eyes she knew she was on a bed. The boys saw she was waking up and circled around the bed. 

She opened her eyes and started at the boys in fear and tried to hide herself with the thin blanket. She knew they were angry at her and when people are angry they take it out on her. She unknowingly tried to back herself only resulting more pain in her body.

"Don't move!" Nathan yelled

Scarlet didn't recognise which of the brothers spoke but obliged.

The boys look down at her worriedly, yes they were angry at first but once they realised how scared she must have been, they understood.

They still aren't going to leave her alone instead they will protect her with their life. It sounds dramatic but they couldn't let her go again.

They've all been together whereas Scarlett was just alone. The triplets were angry at Justin, they didn't speak as much and the only reason for that was Justin wanted get to settle.

Once the boys found her the triplets were ecstatic to tell her but there big brother had stopped them.

"I'm sorry" Scarlett whispered they almost didn't catch it

The boys looked at each other, they had to find out who hurt her their little sister. She just laid there not saying a word just staring in blank space. Justin sat on the bed beside her smiling softly.

"Scarlett, you don't need to be sorry nothing is ever your fault. I need you to tell me something" he spoke softly as he was talking to a scared cat

She nodded, she had to answer their question or they'll hurt her. Her heartbeat began to race as she waited for him to answer.

"Did you see who they are?" he voice turned cold from seeing the injuries of his little sister.

He was disappointed and ashamed of himself, how could he let his sister get hurt. He only blamed himself.

The boys looked at her waiting for an answer but she just squirmed at all the eyes that were on her. She remembered how they just kicked and punched her, she was so close to lose consciousness but they didn't let her. 

She felt somebody touch her but she just let out a loud scream, they were going hurt her, their faces just haunted her mind.

"Its okay, i won't hurt you, you're safe now" she could recognise justin voice

She shook her head not wanting to open her eyes but somebody held her chin up to see justin worried eyes looking at her.

"Your'e at the hospital right now but we're going to take you home, is that okay?"

She didn't she was in the hospital but now when she looked, it had the medicine smell which made her feel sick. All there friends piled in one by one into the room holding something a cute little gift in there hand. 

One by one they walked up to her, they gifted her something. The first person was Holly and Molly and they handed her a gorgeous little box which was designed with little cute flowers, she opened it up to found a silver charm bracelet. 

 George and Daniel handed her a handful of balloons, Frank and Fred had a handful of stuffed animals in their arms and just let them drop on the bed, she giggled at the sight of two muscle men holding stuffed toys. 

Nobody said anything but just laughed with her enjoying her happiness with her. Sam and Jay handed her a boxful of chocolates, a card and a hoodie that said her name.

Jay smiled at her and started to speak to her

"hey , hope you get better soon kiddo" he grinned patting her head but she just flinched.

They all decided to take no notice of it, they knew if they started fussing it would freak her out. They needed her to be comfortable not scared. She closed her eyes letting out a little yawn.

"Okay.....umm what's your name" the doctor asked me

I was about to speak but Jay jumped in "Rosy, her name is Rosy" I was about to object but when the Doctor looked at me he put his index finger on his lips, I smiled to him and to the doctor "my name is Rosy" the doctor then said to me

"well Rosy, you need to be careful now okay, you were very close of breaking your bone, once you go home you need to rest your leg" he said seriously, I nodded. Doctor Gordon got up and looked at Jay "you'll just need to fill in some forms" he then said, we walked out of the room, it was hard using the clutches but I know I would get used to it,

"Go sit down there" Jay told me pointing to some chairs, nobody was there, I went to sit down whilst Jay filled out some forms, I looked around and saw people in dresses walking around with somebody next to them, somebody was in a wheelchair talking to somebody, it was really big, there was frames and posters on the wall, then you had the receptionist you could go talk to, there was stairs that were really long and high, next to it there was an elevator.

"come on squirt" Jay then said snapping me out of my daze, I took a deep breath and I hated the smell, I scrunched my face, it smelt yucky

" that nasty smell is medicine" Jay told me , I nodded we walked out and went in the van, Jay picked me and put me in the front, Justin saw the crutches then the twins said "oh no. you have got to be more careful nowadays okay"

She gasped loudly,

"Rosy" she whispered

They all looked at her weirdly but decided not to comment. Jay stared at her in shock, she remembered something. The hospital must have helped somehow, the environment, the smell. It had all triggered her memory.

Sche sat there confused. What had just happen? She had been here before but her name was Rosy? Her name is Scarlett not Rosy.

"How about you rest and err me and these guys will sort your stuff out" jay mumbled tilting his head to the door.

They had all looked confused but just did as he said and walked out not before saying a few soft words to Scarlett. Soon as they all reached outside, Jay grinned widely.

"She remembered something"

Justin stepped forward, his eyes turned hard and his hands turned into a fist ready to hit his friend.

"Don't joke around! Not now" he growled

Jay shook his head which made the boys looked at him with a flown bowl smile.

"Remember when Scan broke her leg and i had to take her in, i gave her a fake name and it was Rosy. She remembered!"

Nobody spoke a word, they couldn't believe it until Nathan broke the silence.

"We're going to make her remember everything!"