Synopsis

This is just the plot (or summary, or synopsis, or storyline, or an extract from the story or whatever you'd call it) not the prologue or first chapter; just wanted to make that clear. :)

Shauna xoxo

Oh no, not again. Please not again. My desperate pleas mean nothing to them. They just do whatever they want to me and it’s not like I can do anything because if I did, they would kill Jade. I can’t let that happen, she means the world to me. ‘GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND COME, YOU SLUT!’ I flinch at that very last word; I’m not a slut. I mean I have done it a couple of times with Luke, but he’s my boyfriend. But this…I shiver at the thought and I stay put. ‘Tell him to stop shouting, Reba’ my little sister Jade says. I don’t respond; I just cling to her. ‘WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU TO DO?! GET HERE NOW!!’ I still don’t move. He is about to shout again when the other guy says, ‘Kurt, just drag her over here.’ Kurt comes over to Jade and me along with the other guy, Clive grabs Jade and lifts her in the air and over his shoulder. ‘Get off me!’ Jade screams. ‘Leave her alone’ I say, trying to struggle out of the rope which ties me to this chair. ‘I will leave her alone if you behave and do as I say.’ His face is as close to mine as heat is to fire. ‘And if I refuse?’ Clive places Jade back on the ground and Kurt pulls out a knife and holds it to Jade’s neck, ‘Then she dies’  at this moment Jade starts crying and pleading. It kills me to see her like this. ‘Please don’t kill me!’ ‘Well it’s up to your f***** slag of a sister!’ the knife he holds is as sharp as his tone of voice. I take a few moments to consider then I say, ‘Fine. Just leave her alone.’ Clive picks her up once again and takes her to the cupboard, where she was a few hours ago, and ties her up. He then locks the door and places the key in his pocket. Kurt directs the knife to the rope which binds me to the chair and slices through them. As I remove the ropes from my hands, I hear Jade crying; Kurt raises his eyebrows at me as if saying he wants me to shut her up. ‘Jadie, it’ll all be fine. Stop crying. Nothing is gonna happen to me.’ I say in the voice I use when she gets nightmares. ‘Okay’ and she stops crying. I give Kurt a look and he says, ‘Well done. Now it’s time to please us or else.’ Clive grabs my hands and drags me to a room.

This is when Hell really begins…