Chapter one

Y/n: your name
C/n: crushes name (good boy)
B/f: best friends name
B/b: bad boys name
M/n: mothers name
F/n: fathers name

Y/n p.o.v
I was lying there in bed thinking of that sweet boy that I have always liked for some time now, my phone buzzed. It was already 10:00. It was my boyfriend for 5 years now. B/b. Of course he was the biggest baddie in school. I know it's wrong to like someone while your dating someone else but I.. I think I like the sweet boys much better.
............* falls asleep*...............
I woke up that morning and got ready for school. Every since I liked the sweet boy I started dressing differently. He sure put a spell on me. I looked at my phone and all the notifications from Instagram. Still none of them were saying that c/n wanted to follow me even tho I followed him.
...........4th period p.e*..............
I really liked p.e and c/n had p.e next so I see him all the time. Me and b/f went to get snack. I didn't see him walking to p.e class then he came around the corner. B/f pushed me into him hard, making me push him against the wall. I could feel his eyes on me when I turned to say sorry to him. He had a dirty little smirk played on his lips. I said "sorry I didn't mean to do that I'm clumsy". He said no your fine. I wanted to say yeah your finer😂.