Chapter 1

Ryan's POV

It was my first night of my new job as security guard. I used to love this place when I was young. All the singing, the cool animatronics, and everything else. But there was one thing that really stood out from the rest.

Foxy. She used to tell stories to all the kids. Her act was stupendous.

Despite being 14, I needed money to pay off my rent. Though, I mostly came for Foxy. I couldn't wait to see her.

That is, until the phone call...

Time skip - after phone call

"THEY KILL PEOPLE AND STUFF THEM INTO SUITS?!" I exclaimed. I did not feel like dying tonight. That's when I found bonnie at the left door. "OH SHIT!!" I screamed as I shut the door. Though, I wished I hadn't, because once I did,  Bonnie let out a sigh of sorrow. I felt bad for him. But I didn't want to risk anything.

When I checked the cameras, Every animatronic was so... sad. It almost made me cry. As if they really weren't what they seem.

When I checked Pirate's Cove, I felt a mixture of joy and sadness (This is a reference... But you'll have to figure out what it's from >:D). She seemed so lonely. But when she saw the camera, her frown turned into a large smile, filled with glee. Sh started running toward the left hall. I immediately shut the door and hid in front of it it, so she wouldn't see me. Yet, she somehow knew I was there.

"Please open the door..." I couldn't hold back the tears in my eyes. Foxy was my favorite, but I didn't know if I should trust her. I could here her crying softly as well. "Please... I promise I won't hurt you..."

I gave in and opened the door.

Foxy blushed as she saw me. "H-hi..." she said, still blushing. Tears were still pouring from my eyes as I tackled her in a hug. "I-I missed y-you so much," I stuttered. Her fur felt so soft. I was so happy to see her again.