[øne] We'll sing a chorus

(A/N) : first ever fic Im writing so it might not be good. also i wrote this months ago. ignore any spelling and grammar mistakes.

it was just before school when I ran into him, his smile, his laugh, everything about him drew him to me almost instantly. his bright purple hair and his mocha eyes were the best part. i just wish i had the balls to talk to him, but sadly i'm still here, alone at lunch staring at all the couples madly in love showcasing A LOT of PDA.

*beep beep* I roll over and check the clock, it's 7:50. i only have 10 minutes to get to school. 10 MINUTES!!!! As fast as possible i rush to get ready. lace up my vans and grab my flower kimono and rush out the door. I gasp, there he is silently walking to school trotting along to the beat of his own drum, it took every nerve in my body to not run up to him and confess my undying love.

slowly but surely i make my way to school, keeping a small distance between him and I. has it always taken this long to get to school? checking my watch i speed up a little and pass him, running to my first period, music, i greet Mr. Urie and take my seat next to the only empty seat. all of a sudden he walks in, look as confused as ever. Mr. Urie makes eye contact with him and stands up. "class please welcome Mr. Joshua Dun"

"uhhh actually call me Josh." he says.
Josh what a great name! I think to myself, omg what am i doing! fantasizing over a boy i've had no conversation with what's so ever! Josh looks at the empty seat next to me, smiles and goes to sit next to me!

"Josh." he says and reaches to shake my hand

"Tyler." I responded back with shaking his hand.

"Okay class for this weeks assignment you will be pair with the person next to you, for example josh and tyler, you two will be buddies, to perform in front of the class whatever song you want, a cover of one an original whatever you want!"

"Soooooooooo" Josh says "I play the drums, how about you?"

"I play the piano, ukulele and sing a little." i say, i didn't want to say i wrote music cause then he would want me to sing. and plus my mom hats my voice so i'm probably really bad

"hey Tyler, do you want to come to my house to practice?" i glance up as he asks and I nod my head.

this is going to be a great day!