Fear Raiser

Mark's POV
Jack was holding on tight that's for sure. His pale and quivering arms wrapped around mine for warmth and support. Not that we were dating, no. It was the fact that we were stuck on some animatronic roller coaster that broke down almost 5 feet above the ground. He was terrified. I saw the moment he realized how high we were above the ground. His knees buckled and his dinner almost came right back up. The part that disturbed me wasn't the heights of the fact that someone had definitely known we were up here but had gone and closed the park anyway. And that I was in danger of falling while being surrounded by creepy animatronics, yeah. Felix and Ken guided the way, well, mostly Felix with his crazy bravery for horror games. Anyway, back to scare town, the animatronics were surprisingly still on, and that was what gave me the chills. Because I mean, four people get invited to a park, fOR FREE. The electricity was off and yet the animatronics weren't. These four people are obviously the last people in this closed park at night and nobody is bothered to help. Not suspicious enough?
Jack's POV
fucking great.
I loved these guys, but not when we're stuck high up above the ground and they can still make jokes?
Well at least we reached the platform. I was about to black out there. An- oh. Animatronics. Great. As I was about to say, there was a panel and an elevator. All we had to do was get the engineer who was now clinging on to my arm in fear to go near those broken down animatronics and start up the elevator. Oh and did I mention we stILL had to cross a bRIDGE?!
great.
"Hey."
Mark s voice. I looked back at him and he smiled wryly. "Just think of it as a nursery rhyme. Quick and easy."
I giggled,"like you?" He laughed and nodded meekly,"Yeah Sean, like me."
This was humor, but it was helping me relax. I had to thank these bastards for the umpteenth time in my life.
Right. nursery rhyme.
Easy; right?