Chapter 1

2006. I was 5. One afternoon, me and my friends were playing under an empty house. There I found two kittens. They looked alike. I named them, Niao and Nonon. I didn't know which is male or female. I just made the names up.
The next day, I went back to the house by myself to play with the kittens. I looked for them. They weren't there. I looked into the sand. Tiny paw prints heading towards a dark place. I got scared and left. I went home with a frown on my face. The day I found the kittens was the best day ever.
One year later, I was watching TV in the living room. I heard kittens meowing. I was confused and wondering if the kittens I found last year found out where I lived. When I stepped down the stairs, The meowing became louder and louder. I checked under my house, a cat gave birth to kittens in a box there. I recognize the cat face. She looked like the kitten I met last year.
I didn't know anything before, so I called her, "Nonon". She gave birth to 6 kittens. I named them myself. I forgot their names. Time flies. A few months later, her kittens grew up and left the house to look for their own home. Nonon lived with me after that. I loved her so much, she's like a best friend of mine. I played and tell my secrets to her. She's a very good secret keeper.