Chapter Two - No please don't say it, don't do this to me

(Niall's POV)

7:27am ugh it's way too early to be awake right now, what am I hugging and whats that tickling my hair?

I turn to the side to see my Harry fast asleep, wait hes not mine he doesn't even know I'm gay maybe I should of told him last night like he did with me. This is all way too confusing he wouldn't fall for a guy like me although he did have that dream and I was the one he told, don't get your hopes up Niall it was just a dream he doesn't like you that way.

He looks so peacful, his long brown eyelashes resting on his rosy cheeks, his lips a rosy pink that look so kissable and his little button nose I should really stop this you can't fall more in love with him.

I get out the comfy hotel bed then I realise I'm in Harry's room and I don't have any clothes, Harry isn't really a morning person he wont be waking up soon so i'll quickly go get some fresh clothes from my room.

I close the door softly as I can trying not to wake Harry up I stay outside the door for a few seconds to make sure he is still asleep, I quickly run up one more flight of stairs I can't wait for the lift that will take ages. When I'm inside I grab a plain white tee and some grey joggers and my guitar i'll be needing that for soundcheck. I then go back to Harrys room, he's sitting on the bed with his back facing the door, is he crying?

"Harry?"

He quickly turns around and comes up running to me and hugging me.

"I thought you left me, I thought since you found out about me you didn't want to be around me" he says sobbing

"Harry, no I'd never do that. Like I said yesterday I don't care if your gay(Because I'm gay) it's who you are and i love you i'd never hate you" I just told him I loved him oh shit.

"Why did you go?" Phew

"I had no clothes here so I just quickly went upstairs to get some I didn't think you'd wake up"

"But you came back" Harry said with a smile and happiness in his eyes

"I'll alway come back Haz you know that"

He's blushing, mabye there is something there just don't get your hopes up Niall

"Do you mind if I get a shower"

"No course not go ahead and I'll make us somthing to eat"

~

*At soundcheck*

"Niall where were you this morning I went to your room to wake you up but you wasn't there?" Liam said getting the attention of the other boys. I looked at Harry and he shook his head with a sad expression on his face.

"I ermm I was in Harry's room because there was no hot water in my shower so I called up Harry to see if I could use his and...yeah"

I saw Harry give a nodd to the rest of the boys and they went off to get their microphones working.

"Thanks Niall" Harry said

"It's okay anything for a friend"

(Harry's POV)

"It's okay anything for a friend"

Owch that hurt, maybe I should tell him how I feel but maybe he will reject I should really talk to Louis about this. Yes I know what your thinking I told Niall that none of the boys know but I lied I'm not sure why really but I just didn't think. I didn't want Louis to find out but one night I was alone in my room crying because Niall and his girlfriend were getting way too serious and I knew I would never hold him in my own arms that could protect him way better than slut he dated and Louis found me and we talked it over and he was completely fine with me being gay.

"Lou can I talk to you please?"

"Yeah sure buddy what is it?" he said jumping up and down

"It's 9am you have way too much energy in the morning, come sit down" I led him too the seets in the theatre

"Do you think I should tell Niall how I feel about him?"

"Wow Harry, I really don't know i may be a shock to him"

"I told him I'm gay last nght"

"Ahhh thats why he was in your room what happened?"

"I had a dream where he was hurting me and calling me a fag and beating me up because I told him I loved him and he came in my room because he could hear me screaming and I told him I was gay and he said that it's fine and he wouldn't change the way he felt about me"

"Do you love him?"

"I do, I think I really do"

"Go for it Haz"

Go for it

Maybe he'll like you back

Maybe we can live together

We would be able to cuddle

We could kiss

Here I go

"Niall ca-"

"Oh Harry, you remember Kate right" No please don't say it, don't do this to me Niall "Were back together"

There goes my heart shattered into tiny pieces

There goes my hope

There goes my dreams

There goes my Niall

~

Ooooo did you expect that haha, anyway dont forget to vote and comment hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if there any mistakes :) <3