CHAPTER 7: DREAM

Everything feels  like I'm dreaming... that everything seems surreal...

l felt so lucky to have this girl...

l felt so lucky butas well scared... that someday I'll wakeup from this fantasy.

That everything is just a...

a DREAM.

As I woke up from the knock I heard voice from the door,

"Doojoonie,open up!"

I stretched my arms and yawn. I looked outside while squinting my eyes. Lazily I tried to go out Of My bed because someone is annoyingly knocking at squinting my eyes. Lazily I tried to go out Of My bed because someone is annoyingly knocking at MY door.

"Yah! You're slow!" he said with his cheerful face.

"It's so early in the morning and yet you're so loud gikwang-ah." I said while scratching my head.

''Aigoo.-wash up and Come to the dining area.lot's eat breakfast together. Aratji?"

"Arasseo eommeonim." I pushed him outside and closed the doors. I lean my back and looked outside the window. I felt like blood came rushing on my head. Then I suddenly recalled everything that happen last night.

"she's mine right?this isn't dream right?" 

I washed up and went down the dining area, I'm still amaze how big is there house, I arrived and saw the two of them sitting while eating quietly. I can feel my heart beating fast I saw her. I can't help but stare at her beautiful face. I slapped my cheeks so I can focus. they were startled and looked at me.

"doojoonie, what are you doing? Come and eat with us."He said while chuckling.

I felt embarrassed and looked at her again.She stick out her tongue secretly and start giggling. She must have realized what am I thinking.

I sat in front of her and start eating,gikwang asusual cheery and start talking nonsense. I'm not even listening to what he is saying, I was too Conscious to the way she is staring at me and I'm too embarrassed to looked back. We finished our breakfast I didn't even know What the food taste like. Then gikwang asked me to accompany him. He started to walk and I just followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"To my secret base." he said and wink at me.

I shrugged and followed him. We went outside their garden and Walked towards the maze. then we arrived to a small storage room.

He then proudly presented,"this is my secret base" He opened the door and realized it was a studio With complete instruments and recording stuff.

"this is amazing gikwang-ah." I said astonishingly,

He rubbed his nose and smirked, "Well my passion for music hasn't lost, I'm still doing it butJust for a hobby for now,"

I Tapped his shoulder and smile at him. then I looked around and touched the instruments, When is the last time I went in a studio?

"you can use it if you want?"

I hesitated but my hands are itching to use it. Inspiration came running to my head. Before I knew it I already put the headphones in my head and start experimenting beats and notes.

Gikwang smiled and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw him mumbled words. I didn't hear it properly so I removed the headphones.

"what did you say again?" I asked.

Her hooked his head and smile "I said that I'm glad you're finally back. The doojoonie that I know Who has so much passion in his music. Doojoonie who is smiling while thinking his favorite thing."

I was smiling? I looked at my reflection On the glass and saw that I really am. It's all thanks to her.. she saved me and now she's my inspiration.

"I'll go for now, enjoy your stay here and use everything here." he said and left.

UnknowinIy I started to make music, Ideas are rushing through my head, I felt great and happy. It't not painful anymore. instead I felt light and inspired. I was too busy that I didn't noticed someone is Watching me. I felt that I need to go to bathroom When I get up I was startled when I saw someone is sitting At the corner.

"You seem so engrossed to what you are doing that I didn't want to disturb you." she said with her sweet smile.

"You should have said something." I said while being embarrassed.

She shocked her head, "It's okay , I enjoyed watching you.."

I was embarrassed thinking that she was staring at me the whole time. She approached me and put her hand On my face.

"I also like this side of YOU,"

I Can feel my cheeks are getting hot. She giggled and move towards the computer.

"Can I listen to it?"

"It's not complete yet,I promised that I let you hear it but when it's done."

She pouted and walked towards the sofa and sat. I giggled and approached her then put my arm on her shoulder.

"Don't be upset,I promised that you'll be the first to listen to it ."

"Yaksok?"

"Yaksokhalke" She smiled and start looking at the notes in the table. I Can feel her soft skin and smell her fragrant hair, I stared at her face then her lips. 

I wanted to kiss her.

I lifted her chin and looked at her.

"What is it?" she asked.kissed her passionately. she was surprised but then she Closed her eyes and response back. It was sweet and started to kissed her aggressively . I traveled my lips to her neck then to her lips again. Then to her ears down to her neck. she giggled because the felt ticklish then she moved away.

"Yah, you're getting cocky! I'm not that easy-."the pulled away and smirked at me. "Pervert doojoon-ah"

"who's you're calling pervert? Come here And I'll eat you up!" I smiled and started to chase her but he keeps running. we're like little Kids running around the Studio. I caught her from behind and hugged her close to me.

"Don't worry I won't rushed you gayooh-ah." I Whispered.

she smileand elbowed My stomach. I crunched in pain and kneel down while holding my stomach. "Arrgqh.. Apa.." I complained.

she stick out her tongue ," Pabo, doojoon-ah!"She chuckled and walked towards the door When it suddenly Opened.

"dooJoo--"gi Kwang said and he was startled to see gayoon. Then he looked inside and saw me crunching with pain.

are we exposed?

TO BE CONTINUED.