2. The Call

"Um.. Hello" I said with a soft tone. It was about 3 weeks since Fernando said yes to my promposal. And prom is coming up in about 2 weeks. It's kind of windy outside my window and my team was in pause time during the tournament that I'm doing today. Fernando seems to be avoiding me in class though. It's a little annoying.

"Hey Seth, how's the game going? Is your DPS aim top notch today?" Fernando said chuckling. Fernando always sounded cute when he chuckled, I think that is one of things I like about him.

"I think we are doing fine but since it's a best of 5 it's been a little straining on us. I mean like we lost 1 game but we are up 2 and we're on-" I stopped realizing that I was rambling. "You still there?" I ask worryingly.

"Yeah, I like it when you talk. You're so cute when you ramble on." My eyes twitch. A notification popped on my screen showing an incoming call from the team. I think my match is being resumed.  I want to talk to him more but I need to go.

"Sorry Fern, but I got to go. My team needs me!" I say frantically as the Discord call is running out. Before the time runs out I click accept, smiling at the screen thinking about Fern.

"Love you. Bye babe." Fernando said awkwardly as I hanged up. I realize that he's trying to reason with this dating-sequel prom thing but I completely understand. I mean, Fernando is my dream guy. I mean his chocolate skin seems delectable. I guess I'm crazy but his hair is always scuffled and beautiful. He is my dream boy, and I'm so happy that I could be his boyfriend.