chapter two

so we were just cuddling there in the pouring rain, as everything around us seemed to be wanting to separate us. the wind blowing against our faces making harry's curls float around him, our beanies flying away, but we couldn't care less because in that moment, it was just us, just love and lust and desire, that strong attraction we both felt towards one another. i bet i looked like a fool, gripping onto him like an anchor, contradicting his words, when he said i was his anchor, the tattoo on his wrist proving it. yes, as if our love story wasn't cheesy and sentimental enough, we did have matching tattoos, like many. the weird thing is he always liked the idea of getting his body inked, he had always found it thrilling, exciting, but i wasn't really into them to be honest. i don't know, i just didn't see the beauty he always talked about. but of course, he convinced me, and i never had the strength to say no to my baby, so i now i kinda love tattoos, and it's all his fault if i look like a canvas.

"lou, you're all wet." he said pulling me closer to him under the umbrella.

"thanks for letting me know, i would have never noticed." i looked down at my soaked clothes and felt my hair sticking to my forehead.

"well maybe you're too short so you managed to get wet."

"or maybe you were only covering your body leaving me to drown in this hurricane." i grinned against his face, grabbing his lip with my teeth, then letting it go, making a 'plop' sound.

"drama llama." he said biting his own bottom lip. "what do you say if we get a room in some hotel? it wouldn't be safe to get back home now, in this storm and everything." he whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"whatever princess wants, princess gets."

"i ain't no princess, i am your king."

"my king uh? funny harold." i said perfectly knowing he disliked being called that, so before he had time to open his cute mouth to complain i kissed him quickly. he giggled and we both started walking out and off to find some place to spend the night.

we walked for a good 10 minutes sharing jokes that weren't funny to neither of us, and talking about how he shouldn't be calling cats pussies because that's wrong.
when we finally found a not to expensive hotel it was almost 7:00 pm. 6:53 if i well remember.
it was called 'rendezvous' and we both smirked at the word. i remember the sign on top of the building was red and shiny and the font all fancy. it was also decorated with some lights and there were three stars drawn across the name.
the inside of the hotel was all right, very clean and colourful, an awesome smell of flowers in the main hall. harry was overly excited for some reason. my sunshine. he was a true sunshine and i often liked to call him that, partly because it made him blush crazily and cover his gorgeous face with his hands. so yeah as i was saying, he was hyper.

"oh my god lou look at this plant, it's so pretty! we need to buy one and put it in our apartment."

"okay love, but let's buy the apartment first, yeah?" i said quietly, approaching the reception.

"wouldn't that be so cool? to live together?" his eyes were shining and a bright green piercing through my own.

"yeah.." i breathed dreamingly. "it would be nice."

"may i help you sir?" the lady on the other side of the counter spoke in her high pitched voice. both me and my baby turned to look at her at the same moment before looking at each other then at her again smiling. she looked at us with an expression that read something from terrified to surprised.

"wow that was intense." she laughed.

"what?" harry eyed her not understanding.

"the whole, uhm mirroring thing you guys did, was that planned? ,'cause if so, wow good job." she smiled showing her perfect teeth.