1

I stood by a lake my tail swinging back and forth as I watch my relation in the blue clear water.

I soon knelt onto the soft green grass with few white flowers here and there I stay quite listened to the sounds around me the quiet small water fall a few feet away the sound of birds and the wind in the trees behind me and aross the lake small animals eating the grass all this was calming to me.

I started to move my eyes from my reflection to the trees aross it. tears ran down on my face and into the water the tears rippling the once calm water.
why am I'm crying well because I want something..no need I need something I will never have at that is to be loved and have a family. I shook my head and looked to one of the beautiful flowers I picked one up and rubbed my thumb over the deltic petals smiling softly .

I would never be loved or have a family like I wanted it was just a dream no one could love a monster like me...I frowned and crushed the flower and got up I dropped it I walked to the water fall to a hidden cave behind it. my ears flicking every so often my wings curled up to my back.

I lifted a hand and wiped my cheeks . I get what I get besides how do u love with out crawling in the dirt..? it's simple you can't besides I don't know one thing about love...
where dose it come from who do you give it to and all that. I shook my head again and walked into my little home some wool for a blanket on the ground beside a little fire pit beside it.

in the corner hanged a spare knife that I use for skinning animals and some old bones in the other I keep the deer bones and sometimes the pigs bones to naw on wen I am bored I know yuck but it's the wolf side of me I can't help it.

I sighed and walked over to the fire pit I put new wood in it early I opened my mouth and shot a fire ball into it starting the orange and red flam.

I looked out of the cave to see that the sun is going down the waterfall looks like it's on fire from the sun set. I went to the waterfall and grabbed a small wood jug I made and put it under the water.

once full I pulled it to my chest and walked back in putting the jug beside the fire. I laid down and pulled the little blanket over my body I reached out and grabbed a bone and started to quietly naw it .

it was my supper tonight because I didn't go and hunt today I spent It going to a small village and watch from far way the little children playing in the street the parents watching them and. Some playing too others getting what they need and saying good day to the others..

the normal thing that happens every day but there was a young couple who held hands today I was intrigued wen the boy stopped in front of the girl she had blond hair and the boy had brown hair but what he said to her wished I had some one to say it to me just three simple words

I love you that's it and that's all the girl smiled and said the words back kissing him on the lips I wish that was me but how will some one love a thing like me I am not human like them all I am is a monster.

I throwed the ret y bone back into the corner and closed my eyes not wanting to be awake anymore.

( holy I hope everyone likes it vote and comment good night/day )