4

( the girls pov )

I woke up my eyes still heavy from sleep. I sat up quick remembering the boy out side of the cave. I got up and slowly walked to the water fall it was still dark out but morning was here.
I looked out to see him curled up by ...toothless...? ya toothless and a dead fire. I steeped out and stretch out my wings hearing a popping sound as I did so I quickly and quietly walked over to him

' What am I doing he's going to kill me ' I thought as I inched closer ' no he won't why would he give me that fish then.....maybe he gave it to me to get close to me and then wen he gets my trust he slits my throat...' I stopped at that thought I was a few feet way from him.
I looked to his face his brown hair in his eyes and as I look closer he had more freckles to him it was cute gives him the innocent look to him.
' Grab his knifes ' I thought I went with it and walked closer to him as silent as a owl looking for its pray I picked one off the ground and two on toothless I held them to my chest as I looked to over him for ones on him on his arm there's one.

I bit my lip and put the knifes down that were in my hand I slowly knelt down and moved quickly and silently to him the bad part that he was laying on that side and his face was close to the knife.

I reached out and keep a eye on his face as I leaned over him and inched my had for the brown leathered handled knife as I slid the knife out of its holder on his arm he snapped opened his green orbs.

He grabbed my arm and pined me on my back he towered over me as he held my hands over my head. ' this is it he's going to kill me he's going to use me li' " why were you stealing my weapons " he asked as he had a tight grip on my hands.

I said nothing just closed my eyes and I laid under him his grip never faltering he repeated again "why were you taking my weapons ?! " I shook a little as I opened my eyes and glared at him " kill me and get this shit over with " I said in a low voice.

His breathing hitched as I said those words his grip losing a a bit " just make it quick and painless...." I whispered as I put my head back and closed my eyes again waiting. I didn't feel him move or anything his breathing was raged a little.
" I..I..I not going to kill you tho " he whispered as I snapped my head to look at him in a surprised. 'he's not goi g to kill me.....bullshit ' his grip was really lose now I took this chance and flipped him over pulling the knife out of its holder and chucking it in the water with a splash then taking his arms and pinning them down like he had me my legs were either side of him.

He looked surprised and scared I looked into his green eyes like I said fear clouded his green orbs. I sighed and got up and let go of him and walked over to the lake I notes that toothless was watching me and..... hiccup 'was he watching us the hole time or did he just woke up'. I stood at the edge of the cool lake. hiccup got up " you should leave and never come back I don't don't hurt humans...mama told me not too " I said in a harsh tone. it was silent for awhile till he asked " who's mama " I froze and I think he notensed. I turned my head to look at him he was standing looking at me with a confused yet strong and fearless eyes of his. he took one steep forward at me and I started to growl at him.

He got the warning and didn't come any closer to me " who's mama....why..." Hiccup shook his head closing his eyes then looking back at me. " mama is a....was a female dragon who looked after me like her child....she was one of many dragons who took pity on a little monster like me " I said this.....

(Chapter 4 guys hope u like I tried on this so plz no hating well good night/day )