Chapter Three: The Bed

"Um, well to be honest..I was waiting until after marriage.." You say, but kind of regret even telling him. I must've sounded so dumb saying that, ugh. "Oh, I totally understand. We can wait, I'm going to end up marrying you anyways." He half grins and begins to slowly move from being over you. You know you're going to end up marrying him, you've loved him for the long 4 years that you've known him, I mean, you even moved in with him. You grab his arms, "Wait! I know I am going to end up marrying you....and...and...I think I'm ready for this.." "Listen, we don't have to do this now if you don't want to. Babe, I completely understand." Hold up, did he just call you BABE?! What is happening? "Joey, I want to...but first, I just really want to know what we are. Are we just friends? Are we dating or what?" He smiles, he has been waiting for a long time to make you his, he has just always been to shy to ask. "Well, we can be more than friends if you want us to be." His eyes light up and he flashes his pearly, white teeth. "I want to be more than friends, I've always wanted to be more than friends." Oh man, what have I gotten myself into? I wasn't ever supposed to tell him that, I promised myself I wouldn't! Now I have, oh dear Lord, help me! "Umm..." His voice cracks, you can't help but to think it's sexy and you silently laugh to yourself. "Well.......ummmmm...uhhh....I know you really want to wait till after marriage, so. Umm......maybe this is a little too fast for you, but I have been planning this for a long time. (Insert name here), will you.." He gets off from being on top of you and gets down on one knee. You sit up...what is about to happen? Is he...no..wait...."Will you marry me?" He pulls the most beautiful ring out of his pocket and his face turns even redder than yours. Your mouth opens wide, and your jaw completely drops. NO NO NO NO NO I CAN'T MARRY HIM, I ALREADY CONFESSED MY LOVE TO HIM TODAY. I JUST I CAN'T. I REALLY WANT TO...BUT...